Off Grid Trailers Owners Thread

KoryDavis

This thread is for present and future owners. It is meant for customers, and owners to connect, ask questions and share their experiences. Ask questions, share your stories and tell us about your experiences.

Attachments

• OGT.PNG
    OGT.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 56

KoryDavis

Hey Pack!
We know Pack Gatherings and Campouts have been highly requested and much needed. It has been a long time in the making but we are now ready to start putting them on.
We have 5 Official OGT Pack Gatherings scheduled this year at Overland Expos which are listed here on our website. We will be releasing the meet up time and location as they are confirmed.
If you are interested in hosting your own, please fill out the form on the page, let us know a little bit about your plan for your gathering, we can help you iron out the details and we will post it on our website for the Pack to join in. Thank you, OGT

DRAX

I might only be speaking for myself on this one (but I kind of doubt it) but you may want to avoid the "Pack" terminology here...this ain't facebook....

Not sure what "Pack" has to do with Facebook? Yes, the FB group has "The Pack" in the name but OGT is using the term "Pack" across the board when referring to OGT owners.

4000lbsOfGoat

Not sure what "Pack" has to do with Facebook? Yes, the FB group has "The Pack" in the name but OGT is using the term "Pack" across the board when referring to OGT owners.
It just strikes some of us as a silly name. You know, the kind of thing that might get FB users excited but kind of embarrasses the rest of us...

DRAX

It just strikes some of us as a silly name. You know, the kind of thing that might get FB users excited but kind of embarrasses the rest of us...

Gotcha. Doesn't bother me any, but I also don't use that term when referring to a group of owners. :D

OlderGuy

Newbie Here.....Gettin' ready to pull the trigger on a Expedition 3.0......or even a well-maintained Expedition 2.0
However....Two questions for the general group (in no particular order):

And....I realize that the Expedition 3.0 is a new product, so if your answers apply to a Expedition 2.0 that's okay.
I can infer.

1. Have you ever considered (or had the need for) some form of a water filtration system?
1a. Does OGT even offer something like that as either "Stock" or an Add-on?
I've pored all over their website & if water filtration is mentioned, I can't find it.

.....All it takes is ONE bout of Montezuma's revenge to start thinking about filtration.....don't ask me how I know

2. How many days have you been able to run completely "Off Grid" - using only the "stock" Electrical System ?
2a. Did you feel the need to upgrade from the "stock" ?

Guesstimated/Projected MAXIMUM "load" would be:
* The fridge - 24hrs/day
* Two Laptops - 2-6 hrs per day each - Max
* Two Phones - 2-6 hrs per day each - Max
* Two Tablets - 2-6 hrs per day each - Max
* One string of LED lights - 2-6 hrs per day - Max
* One hour (or so) of interior lights (reading,etc.) per day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12