Off-Road Pop-up Camper Trailer - $3000 (Conroe, TX)

speedtre

Explorer
No affiliation...

http://houston.craigslist.org/rvs/5452882029.html

01515_e76y6flvbVo_600x450.jpg

From the ad:

"I have a 1978 Bethany pop-up camper that has been rebuilt and customized for off-road use. The trailer has two full-sized beds and a dinette that folds down into a bed, it will sleep three adults comfortably and up to five people if you put two in each of the side beds. There is storage space underneath both benches and the bench pads have been reupholstered with new fabric and foam. Canvas is original and in decent shape and is still water-resistant, but we've done some patching in a few places and a few zippers are missing teeth but still function. New custom canvas can be ordered online for around $900. No mechanics on the trailer - popping up is done manually and held up with tension bars and springs. We've never had any problems with this trailer in the weather. The frame has been completely reinforced with thick gauge tube steel and has a 3000 lb. axle with 15" rims and all-terrain tires. Tracks great behind my Toyota. Aluminum carry rack on the extended front tongue is included. I have a propane tank I will also include.

"The primary use of the trailer was for my wife and I to spend the weekend on the beach fishing, however with a growing family it's time to move on to something bigger. Contact me by email above and I'll get back to you. Thanks."

hcs9w-5452882029@sale.craigslist.org

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears