Offroad Teardrop - SawTooth XL

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Good luck Jess....

man, its it's been a path wrought with hairpin turns and unexpected twists....tried and tempered by fire for sure.

As one door closes and another opens...I'm anxiously awaiting the new plans and new build.

As with many really cool and well thought builds under construction here daily, it'll be super exciting to see where we are headed this time...

Best of luck, looking forward to all the new and better and brighter horizons my friend.

stomperxj

Explorer
SOLD!

Thanks Pat for the kind words. The next one should peg the cool meter for sure :)

Congratulations to my new friend Mark. He is a super nice guy and plans to bring it back to its former glory and beyond. Bittersweet day but glad it got sold to someone who cares. Thanks again Mark!

IMAG1482_zps97e165c2.jpg

IMAG1479_zps0c38a851.jpg

indiedog

Adventurer
End of an era Jess. ST has taken many of us on a journey and it's been epic, thanks. Must say she looks pretty damned good behind that JK though. :cool: I hope Mark keeps us up to date with how ST is travelling.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Congrats and condolences on the sale. All kidding aside, onward and upward and VERY happy it went to an enthusiast.

stomperxj

Explorer
Soooooooooooooooo, when do we get to see the plans for the next one? I am giddy with anticipation!

V/R,

Morgan

Not going to drop details yet but it should be another fun adventure. New composite materials, better pre-planning for electrics/LP/water system... etc...

I am also giddy :)

Gotta get my Jeep back in shape with some maintenance and repairs but hopefully I will be starting on the frame before the end of the year.

getoutside

Observer
I am sure we will all be in awe when we get to see the next gen of your designs and execution. I will wait on pins and needles.

Good Luck brother,

Morgan

HavenInTheHills

Power Wheels Pilot
I saw that you bought the windows from Callen Camper here in San Diego. My best friend's uncle is the owner and they are a great company. I built a teardrop trailer a few years ago when I was 19, although it was pretty basic compared to yours, and I spent some time there getting some pointers and actually bought my windows there as well. To anyone looking to purchase parts from their ebay account, I'd definitely recommend them. By the way, awesome build!

stomperxj

Explorer
2nd gen is 100% designed on the computer in 3D.... just waiting for adult responsibilities to lighten up some. A wife, 3 teenage kids, a 70's house that needs repairs and a shift in my work situation...

This one is going to cost more than double the XL probably so gotta save some money for a bit...

highlandercj-7

Explorer
stomperxj;1 just waiting for adult responsibilities to lighten up some. A wife said:
I hear you on all of that! That is the reason my Scrambler project is still at a stand still. Lest you got your priorities right brother. Family first, everything else will come around eventually or so we hope huh lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger