OKADVENTURES GX470 Build

cgib

Dropped the truck off with the mechanic last night to do this work. Hopefully have it back later this week!
The truck is back in the garage and running good! My Teyes CC3 order was delivered today, not sure I'll have time to get it installed this weekend, may have to be next!

cgib

I picked up a cool new cup holder replacement for the rig! Check out the video here:

Last edited:

cgib

Front left brake line decided to start leaking a couple days ago, so the rig is back in the shop getting that fixed. Brake fluid got all over my front left wheel so hopefully we get that cleaned off in time not to damage the paint.

cgib

Got the truck back from the shop yesterday, brakes are good to go. All is well with the world!

cgib

I got the Bison Gear Under Seat Accessory Bracket for the Lexus GX470 installed. It is a really cool addition to have a little bit of quick access storage in the drivers or passengers seat area. Check out my video on the product below!

Under Seat Accessory Bracket - GX470

cgib

I got the Bison Gear Ceiling Shelf installed and I am really liking how it looks and functions. It is super nice to be able to get some stuff up off the floor of the rear cargo area and into this attic space. Check out the video below!

Ceiling Shelf - GX470

AggroCrag

Meat Popsicle
Rig looks good, and it seems you’re doing the right things to get a solid base line. If I may offer a piece of advice- stop trying to pimp your YouTube channel. It feels like an ad. I imagine you’ll get more engagement and discussion if you make this thread more of a discussion rather than a presentation. Just my two pennies.

cgib

Rig looks good, and it seems you’re doing the right things to get a solid base line. If I may offer a piece of advice- stop trying to pimp your YouTube channel. It feels like an ad. I imagine you’ll get more engagement and discussion if you make this thread more of a discussion rather than a presentation. Just my two pennies.
I appreciate the feedback. I am a visual person so that is why I like sharing the videos. But I will take into consideration putting more written content in here to promote discussion. Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78