OME BP-51 Suspension coming 2015

taco_tay

Adventurer
Adam, would you be interested in selling your old set up? Trying to find a deal on some stuff to stay in my budget.

Toiyabe

Adventurer
Finally an internal by-pass aftermarket shock. After I seen Ford offer one for the Raptor, I keep hoping someone will make one available aftermarket. Fingers crossed that ARB will have one for 05+ Tacoma.

Just so you know, Fox and King both have them, and have had them for years. I believe they are both down to only having it in a 2.5" body, for obvious reasons. They used to offer them in many more sizes and diameters.

As to the OMEs, does anyone know where, exactly they are made? I have perused the literature extensively, and there is no actual statement on where, just who makes them. I have my suspicions based on price, but I'd like a real answer.

Also, I'm not really crazy about some of the design choices made. I look forward to seeing them in use, but I wouldn't buy them until some real world result filter in–and I'm not exactly shock shy.

I just replaced my old OME front set up (2881 coils and nitro shocks) with 2882 coils and new Nitro shocks and didn't see the remote resi shocks listed for first gen Tacos maybe just for second gen only.

amo292

Adventurer
I just saw an Instagram post that a distributor in Miami FL has them for the land cruisers... I think its called autobruder 4wd shop.

Ramjet

Explorer
You could probably just pick up the phone and call ARB USA and see what's going on? IDK, sounds easier.

rickashay

Explorer
I know they were showing off the BP-51 for the Jeep crowd at EJS. I would suspect the Toyota variants are not too far behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12