On EBay 1993 Mercedes Puch 230GE High Roof Camper 34k miles $27,5k

NOFOMO

@mk216v I thought i had answered the question with post #38, but it seems that I don’t fully get your question.
Can you elaborate what specifically you’re looking for?
Thanks.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Apologies, I guess you did. Somehow I missed that and/or thought you were providing different specs at the time. Interesting it goes from 1.5" to 0.5" thick. Carry on...

NOFOMO

All, we and the GWagon will be in the Raleigh, NC area between January 7th and January 14th, in case anyone local to the area wants to check out the GWagon Camper “in the flesh (or metal)”.

NOFOMO

@jrh275 yes, it is still available.
In conversations with an interested buyer, but until they pull the trigger, our GWagon is still up for grabs.

NOFOMO

@Purpledawg we took the G on a 1,000 mile trip to Raleigh and back last month. The power to weight ratio obviously isn’t phenomenal, but I picked 18 wheelers and followed in their slipstream. Cruised around 70-75 mph shown by GPS, which was faster than I thought we were going….

As you might have read above, I typically don’t care about mpg, but tracked it for one filling during this recent trip and got 13.81 mpg on the Interstate.

NOFOMO

Temperatures are warming up in the Northeast.
The GWagon is still available.
As we are traveling for the next couple of months, I have given the G to a local dealer to advertise and sell.
If seriously interested, please PM me and I’ll make the connection.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Did you see the recent burnt orange Piecher4x4 SwissArmyG like yours on the socials recently? Pretty nifty.

NOFOMO

No, unfortunately I have not seen that one (yet). But it shows that these special Puch’s are startIng to get the love and attention they deserve,

The Swiss Army Puch’s are the Swiss Army knife version of the Mercedes G.

Pun intended. Ok, I’ll see myself out….. ?

NOFOMO

If you’re looking for a 4th of July adventure or road-trip,here‚s the Camper to enj the great American outdoors this summer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179