On eBay: 2004 Xplorer Xcursion 4x4 motorhome Cummins 5.9 diesel

hrududu

Adventurer
Not mine. Looks nice and might be the package someone is wanting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252491037271?forcerRptr=true&item=252491037271&viewitem=

Factory 4X4 Dodge one ton dually with legendary Cummins 5.9 liter diesel motor. Pound for pound you will not find a more powerful motorhome! 75K original miles. These trucks go 300k miles on a regular basis. Factory painted graphics-no decals. Near new Goodyear Duratrac tires. New 5" exhaust. Tight turn radius. .Runs very, very well.

Like to get off the grid and out of RV parks? No problem. OutBack Power Systems solar with 3500 watt a/c power. Built in generator if you need more. Cell phone booster system. Winegard Satellite system. Heated holding tanks. Navigation. Air conditioning. Awning. TV & DVD.

Snow? Ice? Mud? Mountain passes? Back country? No Problem. Want to tow a boat? Snowmobiles? Race car? No problem.

Truly a rare and dependable factory 4X4 motorhome with one of the best motors ever built in excellent condition. Questions call Dave 719-332-4823

Motorhome listed for sale locally so auction may end before expired.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Every once in a while I see a picture and wonder "Why did I never think of / do that?", this was one of those photos - I really like how the seller stuck a couple of blind spot mirrors to make it easier to see the side mounted LEDs

jSh7CT4h.jpg

Xplorerxcursion

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Motorhome-4x4-Xplorer-Xcursion-2000-25-Cummins-Diesel-5-9-Alum

Just joined the forum on a recommendation from another member. We have listed our Xplorer Xcursion 4x4 2000 Mothorhome on Ebay. It can be bought on the USA site or the Canadian site and can be registered in either country as we imported it to Canada.

We have listed it for $42 somethig US

If you want a lot of pictures but this link into your browser as it is a dropbox file I created. I have a dropbox file I can send anyone who sends me their email address

Have listied it on Kijii.ca. Craigslist in Alaska and Ebay.

Would love to answer any questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998