On eBay in VA: 1998 USA Venturecraft Trailblazer Off-road 4x4 Camper $2350 BIN

hrududu

Adventurer
Not mine or near.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-USA-Ve...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

1998 USA Venturecraft Trailblazer Camper

• Queen-size mattress
• Pockets below head of bed for small essential items
• Stand-up dressing room
• Screened windows
• Front rock guard
• Top cargo rack with rub strips
• 25 cu.ft. of cargo space
• Cargo/Cooler rack on front
• Access to storage from both inside and outside
• Rear arms extend for leveling and stability when set up
• Aluminum-reinforced fiberglass tub construction
• Drain plug for easy cleaning
• 4" square storage bumper
• Rugged steel frame
• Trailer tongue jack with wheel
• Dexter TorFlex axle
• 350 lb cargo capacity
• Full undercarriage steel skid plates
• 31x10.50R15 tires
• Hubs can easily be changed to match most bolt patterns
• Weighs only about 450 lbs. unloaded
• 4 wire plug for 12v from vehicle for lights/turn signal
• 1 7/8" ball hitch
• 17" Ground Clearance
• Tub interior 62"Lx39"Wx17.5"H

See photos and video for better description.

Youtube Video:
Search "Venturecraft Wild Visions" on youtube for a promo video from the manufacturer that thoroughly explains the camper. There are a few other relevant videos on youtube as well.

This is a great little off-road tent trailer. I bought it from the original owner, who barely used it, about 5yrs ago. I have also unfortunately not had the chance to use it very often and have never taken it off road. Traded the Jeep for a minivan, so it has to go. The tent frame, canvas, vinyl, screens and zippers are 100% functional no rips, tears, etc. Canvas has recently been cleaned and waterproofed. I've had it out in a good storm and never had any leaks. Trailer frame, tub and top are in excellent condition. It has the original tires, which have some pretty good cracks in them. I've never had to put air in them, but they should probably be replaced before any serious off-roading for peace of mind. There is a perimeter gasket on the tub that has come loose in a couple places, I honestly can't tell what it supposed to do. Doesn't seem to effect anything. Only real downside is I don't have a title for it. Original owner never titled it and I just used the tags off my utility trailer. I can provide a bill of sale, it shouldn't be an issue to get it squared away at the DMV. Feel free to message me with any questions. Local pick up only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior