Oscars WJ overland build

c38bee00cee7ccad41b80491cb7c18e1.jpg

Both blend doors broken. Made for a cold rife right to work

BCobe

Adventurer
You get a replacement yet? The replacement were you go through the glove box isnt hard. Managed to do it with a drill and a gerber saw.

On the way. Dorman makes a kit now for 50 bucks from rockauto. I loose the passenger climate control function but honestly..... dual zone is dumb.

My recerc door was broken too. I just taped it shut.

Ranger Steve

Adventurer
What kit did you get? I did the blenddorstore replacement to keep dual climate control. My wife is always cold and sometimes it's too dang hot so I can turn my side down lol.

This was mine I had a few years ago. Still kick myself for selling it. Had it set up just perfectly. 3" OME HD springs, 5100 Bilstein shocks, JKS adj. trackbar, Moog SS, JK takeoffs, and 265/70/17 Nitto TerraGrapplers. Rode excellent on highway. Never got it offroad though.

No spacers. Here are some front and rear pics. Doesn't really give a good representation of how far the wheels/tires stick out from the body. If i remember right, they were about even or maybe just a little inboard of the body.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Wheel spacers would finish that black beauty off perfect. Even an inch to and inch and 1/4 would be enough, just to kick the wheels out a little bit. I am running 1.25 inch on my JK. There is a noticeable difference but not enough to go outside the fenders. Perfect in my eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78