Our 1st 80 Series build

Thanks everyone,

After a long dealing with my ailments we decided to let go of our beloved LC80 as that we did not see any possible way for myself to take the family out or even get behind the wheel in a long time. Even though I've never been a big poster I enjoyed my time on Expo reading about everyone's builds and adventures, it's made these past couple difficult years a little more enjoyable.

Thank Again everyone and I will still be visiting frequently just not much to share anymore.

Clayton M York

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Thanks everyone,

After a long dealing with my ailments we decided to let go of our beloved LC80 as that we did not see any possible way for myself to take the family out or even get behind the wheel in a long time. Even though I've never been a big poster I enjoyed my time on Expo reading about everyone's builds and adventures, it's made these past couple difficult years a little more enjoyable.

Thank Again everyone and I will still be visiting frequently just not much to share anymore.

Clayton M York

Sorry to hear about your issues...someone got a great land cruiser

cruiserpilot

Adventurer
I'm really sorry to hear the news. I'm a big fan of your work! I too would be interested in a pic of rifle mount on B pillar. Trying my best to figure that
issue out on my 60. You introduced me to some new ideas that are unique, something I respect most. J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger