Our 2007 Lexus GX470 just got featured at TCT magazine, wooo hooo

chmura

Adventurer
Congrats! Glad to see these things being built.

What I am waiting for is to someone to build a 2010-2013 GX460 and slap on a prado 150 ARB bumper on it!

A 2010-13 GX460 is definitely on my list of vehicles to get next.

haven

Expedition Leader
Here's a closer look at Adventure Driven's GX470 on the Expedition Portal home page
http://expeditionportal.com/featured-vehicle/

Sethro80, the photos show you have to hang gear all over the outside of the GX470 to carry the stuff you need. Have you considered a larger vehicle? Have you traveled anywhere an AEV Brute four door pickup couldn't go, for example? Or maybe a Ram Power Wagon or Toyota Tundra TRD Pro pickup?

sethro80

Adventurer
I found them on E-Bay, just search floor mats for Lexus GX470 and they should pop up, they are VERY durable

Seth

sethro80

Adventurer
Haven

Good point, we are getting a new Tundra to use in our personal travels as well as our Exclusive Grand Canyon Expeditions, we need more room to haul people and gear, we will have it pretty decked out. Hopefully in time for the Overland Expo in May, our fingers are crossed.

Thanks for sharing the link :) Hope to see you on the trail someday

Seth

character zero

dangerfoot
Haven

Good point, we are getting a new Tundra to use in our personal travels as well as our Exclusive Grand Canyon Expeditions, we need more room to haul people and gear, we will have it pretty decked out. Hopefully in time for the Overland Expo in May, our fingers are crossed.

Thanks for sharing the link :) Hope to see you on the trail someday

Seth

This is one of the components that made me move from my 2010 T4R Trail KDSS to the 05 Tundra DC with a shell. I had a Bajarack and bike rack and needed even more space...

That being said, your Lexy had me looking at the classifieds to see what they go for!

Sempertoy

Explorer
I see in one of the pictures you are running the falken wildpeaks. What was your experience with those tires?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger