Our GXV Build

adam88

Explorer
Very impressive. Thanks a lot for sharing. I am not sure if you mentioned it or not but, do you know what type of windows they used? Brand? They are beautiful, sunken in nicely. I love how they fit flush with the outside of the vehicle. If you know the brand I'd love to know....

camperman

Observer
Windows

Yep, windows on GXV vehicles are beautiful. I also like to know who makes them, I only know what they are called Armor Vision

RoosterBooster

Observer
Blackeye

the pic of your rig (with what looks to be the Cedar breaks in the background) replaced my previous "Unicat Amerigo" wallpaper :victory:
very nice rig and i like your color choices (i could not stand Unicats "kitchen appliance white" any longer lol ) ...

but i have one suggestion; i would "black out" the bumper light surrounds.
imho the chrome is drawing too much attention to the headlight fix (height law?!?) :)

Blackeye

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0008
Very impressive. Thanks a lot for sharing. I am not sure if you mentioned it or not but, do you know what type of windows they used? Brand? They are beautiful, sunken in nicely. I love how they fit flush with the outside of the vehicle. If you know the brand I'd love to know....

The windows are made by http://www.kctechnik.com/en/window.html

It is my understanding that they are available in the USA through Global Expedition Vehicles (www.globalxvehicles.com)

We love them!

Blackeye

...but i have one suggestion; i would "black out" the bumper light surrounds.
imho the chrome is drawing too much attention to the headlight fix (height law?!?) :)

That was one of the first things I considered. We just need to stay in one place for a while for those little tinkering projects.

A belated apology for not responding sooner. We have been traveling a lot, in fact, we have already hit 11 states.

Thanks for your kind words.

camperman

Observer
Black eye, this site is very useful for owners of motor homes. And one more excuse for the response to the pictures of your truck - my knowledge of English makes me blush once, when I write something. So where I first wrote the "monstrous" I had a mind that truck was huge, but I wrote what I had written over the fact that I thought : monster truck. It's was a compliment, and I once saw what I wrote did not want anything to write. But where I still find the people, interested the same way as me? You're hopefully not hurt after that response :oops:

Last edited:

Blackeye

Black eye, this site is very useful for owners of motor homes. And one more excuse for the response to the pictures of your truck - my knowledge of English makes me blush once, when I write something. So where I first wrote the "monstrous" I had a mind that truck was huge, but I wrote what I had written over the fact that I thought : monster truck. It's was a compliment, and I once saw what I wrote did not want anything to write. But where I still find the people, interested the same way as me? You're hopefully not hurt after that response :oops:

No worries, I took your comments as a good thing. Thank you for your kind words.

Blackeye

A few pix from our travels...

DSC0094-XL.jpg

DSC0272-XL.jpg

DSC0100-XL.jpg

and a good start to the day...

DSC0268-XL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member