Outback Proven Expedition-Ready 2012 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab

tsroc

How did you get the rhino rack to attach to the OEM mounts in the roof? Are those custom mounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsroc

Can you take a close up pic of the mounts ? I've contacted rhino and they said they didn't have mounts that went into the OEM holes and that I'd have to clamp on the door frame. Sorry I keep pinging you on this - I'm trying to get the same setup

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Truck is still available.

Buyer dropped out.

Last edited:

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
why the price drop?
I was/am very interested on this rig.....
Let me know when would be a good time this month to come and check it out....
CarFax showed no issues with it other that two minor recalls... easily dealt at any dealership (me thinks...)...

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
why the price drop?
I was/am very interested on this rig.....
Let me know when would be a good time this month to come and check it out....
CarFax showed no issues with it other that two minor recalls... easily dealt at any dealership (me thinks...)...

It's a nice truck for sure and a great turnkey overland rig. The LRA fuel tank is a huge selling point - unless something has changed since I last researched the product, they're pricey and you have to deal with import fees etc. The real Kaymar bumper is a clean product too.
-
I wouldn't let the recalls sway you. One of the recalls on my TRD Sport was simply a door jam decal that listed the incorrect OEM tire size - IIRC.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
@yonah
Not swayed at all, but sure wish the seller would post sooner than later... And you are right, the fuel tank is a big buying point for me..
Hopefully I'll get my hands on this rig this time..!!
But do want to make diligent research on it...

MattScott

Approved Vendor
@yonah
Not swayed at all, but sure wish the seller would post sooner than later... And you are right, the fuel tank is a big buying point for me..
Hopefully I'll get my hands on this rig this time..!!
But do want to make diligent research on it...

Sorry, I was out...doing things, away from the internet.

I have several offers in on the truck and the first person to take it from my driveway wins. I cannot wait any longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman