Overland 5th Gen 4Runner Build

Such a good start. Where'd you pick up the wheels? I'm curious how they'd look on my first gen tundra...

Ps. There are way more offroad trails in the Teton area, they're just a little hidden and off the beaten path

Thanks man! I was originally buying the wheels from a local Toyota dealer in town. They wanted $215 a wheel. When I called discount tire to ask if they'd match the price of the KO2's the manager asked what wheels I was mounting them on and said he'd try to find the same wheels and match the price. Ended up selling them to me for $200/wheel.

Eezi-Awn Jazz RTT assembled and installed this morning. Huge thank you to Paul from Equipt Expedition Outfitters in SLC, UT for not only his help, advice, and expertise, but also for being one of the many incredible people you meet in this hobby. Look him up at equipt1.com

image_zps4wiyjn4q.jpeg

Just a small update since we had a warm night a few nights ago. Heading north to CBI off-road fab to get my rear bumper installed next Tuesday. Will post pics when all is installed!

IMG_0417_zpsxfdrhy2s.jpg

Traveled north to Idaho Falls to see Nathan and the crew at CBI Offroad Fab last Tuesday. The result was a top-notch install of their 5th Gen rear bumper with swing away tire carrier, dual can carrier, and camp table. Such a clean and amazing product.

image_zpsctzfnnkl.jpeg

image_zpsfb1ipzb2.jpeg

image_zpsftwtypde.jpeg

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Traveled north to Idaho Falls to see Nathan and the crew at CBI Offroad Fab last Tuesday. The result was a top-notch install of their 5th Gen rear bumper with swing away tire carrier, dual can carrier, and camp table. Such a clean and amazing product.

image_zpsctzfnnkl.jpeg

image_zpsfb1ipzb2.jpeg

image_zpsftwtypde.jpeg

awesome...wish they made something like that for my wk

mb1k

Observer
Trail Back Up Camera

JP,

Do you have the back up camera? If so, how did the CBI rear bumper and carrier integrate that?

Thanks!

Lawn-Dart

Observer
JP,

Do you have the back up camera? If so, how did the CBI rear bumper and carrier integrate that?

Thanks!

It absolutely will be blocked by the CBI swing arm. We installed a second camera and relocated it to under my swing arm, and bypassed the wiring, to get it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan