Overland Expo East '16 : Group Gear Swap (Asheville, NC)

Judoka

Learning To Live
Wow! I love seeing this! I did not know that we had such a big community out this way! Living in Arizona all of those years spoiled me and I have missed getting out and exploring. I dont even know where to go out in this area. Loving Kentucky though!

Four treks 1.25" awning mounts 50 bucks
I will have them in booth #80
28c52fe788e9ab67e2a0004a2408985c.jpg

SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smlobx

Wanderer
Great idea.....

I just bought a 5 step version of the Step Up steps as I needed a little more height than the dealer thought I would need so I am selling my virtually brand new ( purchased in May) Step Up model 17S-44 folding steps.

These are great steps if, according to the website your height is 33" +/- 3.5" off the ground. They are made from polished aluminum and weigh about 18#'s. The mounting bracket IS included as well.

They sell for $243.88 plus shipping and I am asking $150 obro

Here is a link to the manufacturer's website:

http://step-upproducts.com/specs.html

And here is a link showing the stairs:

http://step-upproducts.com/images/s-44-side1.jpg

I can take some pictures if you are interested but they look exactly like the companies website.
Thanks!

TexasD-90

Adventurer
I've got a CVT Awning I'd sell for $200. I believe it's 79" wide. I'll make sure tomorrow. It is the tan color. In great shape.

THIS IS NOW SPOKEN FOR.

Last edited:

2012Taco

AlumEscape
@Ruined Adventures - Tried PM'ing you back regarding the Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide but I think your box is full?

Anyway, you're welcome to swing by and I'll give you the tour! We can play the time by ear, I've seen where they posted up the seminars and demos and such but for the life of me can't find what times things are running on what days. I'm sure that a time can be carved out somewhere just shoot a text in advance as we are bringing the bikes too and might be out riding a bit of the blue ridge. Hopefully this pesky hurricane steers clear!

Fritzoc

Observer
Have a stock 2014 Jeep Jk rear bumper. Excellent condition. $100
Jeep JKU sport (max tow package) shocks and springs. Taken off at 10,000 miles. All on paved-road miles. $200
Arriving Thursday, likely leaving Monday. Coming from Louisville, KY.

Can supply pictures and details - if requested. Thx.

Fritzoc

Observer
Wow! I love seeing this! I did not know that we had such a big community out this way! Living in Arizona all of those years spoiled me and I have missed getting out and exploring. I dont even know where to go out in this area. Loving Kentucky though!

Where are you in KY?

Swedishfury

For Sale: Two (2) GoPro 3 Silver editions in Pelican 1200 case. Comes with 5 batteries, two waterproof cases, handlebar mount, wall and 12v charger, suction cup mount, floaty back door, 32gb memory card (1) and multiple mounting arms and screws. I am selling because I bought this kit for when I was racing cars and wakebording. I have only used it a hand full of times recently and don't see a need to keep it around. The cameras work great and have no damage.

Comes all together as a kit. $320 picked up at the expo. It comes ready to start recording, if i know someone is purchasing it at expo, ill make sure all the batteries are charged so you can use it at expo.

Attachments

• IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 112

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Four treks 1.25" awning mounts 50 bucks
I will have them in booth #80
28c52fe788e9ab67e2a0004a2408985c.jpg

Ok, at the risk of sounding dumber than a box of rocks, what are these for actually and how do they work? It's not painting a picture in my head.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Great idea.....

I just bought a 5 step version of the Step Up steps as I needed a little more height than the dealer thought I would need so I am selling my virtually brand new ( purchased in May) Step Up model 17S-44 folding steps.

These are great steps if, according to the website your height is 33" +/- 3.5" off the ground. They are made from polished aluminum and weigh about 18#'s. The mounting bracket IS included as well.

They sell for $243.88 plus shipping and I am asking $150 obro

Here is a link to the manufacturer's website:

http://step-upproducts.com/specs.html

And here is a link showing the stairs:

http://step-upproducts.com/images/s-44-side1.jpg

I can take some pictures if you are interested but they look exactly like the companies website.
Thanks!

I'd be interested enough to take a look at these and see if I can make them work the way I'd want them to work. Maybe PM me some contact info so I can find you when on site at the expo?

Ok, at the risk of sounding dumber than a box of rocks, what are these for actually and how do they work? It's not painting a picture in my head.

Awning mounts to mount standard awning to 1 1/4" tube. They work like tube collars

seavee

For sale or trade a like new 10x10 Kodiak canvas tent. Used once at oex last year and stayed dry . Since then I have gotten a James Baroud RTT.

Last edited:
Sun to Traverse and Redoxx - Roadster Mini Rucksack

Suunto Traverse -- GPS watch - Orange band with charger - no scratches. $225.00

Red Oxx Roadstar Mini Rucksack - used 2x - $180.00

I also have a many parts from a 1970 series IIa that I am selling, let me know what you need and I may have it and we can make a deal.

IMG_0005.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179