Overland Expo: Official Daily Update Thread

TJDIV

Adventurer
Or the top stays on as it is.

Taking that custom made, hand stitched thing off would not be fun given how it mount.

Kinda what I was thinking :D

Personally, I'd tolerate the top not coming off if it could magically appear in my driveway ;)

EuroJoe

Adventurer
amazing pictures!

does anyone have a website for the guy and his dog traveling by motorbike and side car?

thanks

Scott Brady

Founder
Funny about that picture of Stephanie. She worked so hard, along with many other members of our team, setting up the tent took two days, tearing down took a full day and six people. Hard work, but the result was well worth it.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
I got the impression that Stephanie is kind of like the glue that holds things together, not to mention makes things look nice!:D

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Chris, I know what you mean and I too meant to introduce myself and talk with you. On a few different occasions I was on my way to see you and would either get sidetracked or get stopped by someone else that wanted to talk.

Those I did get a chance to talk with, it was great to finally meet everyone face to face.

I also forgot on multiple occassions to take a photo of the person I was talking with so I could either talk about it on the blog and post a photo to go with the name, or just to be able to use on here for future reference.

Oh well, I guess it just means next time there is a big gathering like this, well have to get together

Pat, I will make sure to get together with you next time around. :costumed-smiley-007 Man, you nabbed some really cool shots.

A few more pics. . . lots of Expo members were there.

_MG_3078.jpg

Nathan Hindman (pangaea)

_MG_3189.jpg

Not sure who this is, but if you're here, speak up.

_MG_3194.jpg

Tom Collins (c'mon Tom, stop lurking and post up ;)) and Brian Dearmon (Goodtimes)

_MG_3212.jpg

Mark F'n Stephens (articulate), Graham Jackson (gjackson), and Andrew Moore (Hltoppr)

_MG_3215.jpg

Bill Green (bigreen505) and Andre Shoumatoff (dieselcruiserhead)

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
_MG_3234.jpg

Brooke Stephens and Greg Stephens (viatierra)

_MG_3245.jpg

Tim Huber (SOAZ) and James Lombardo (WhereTheHellIsJames?)

_MG_3251.jpg

Doug and Walt (Overland JK)

_MG_3280.jpg

Heidi (weezerbot ) and Josh

_MG_3282.jpg

Linda (suntinez) and Wil (flyingwil)

I finally got to meet Linda recently when she visited us in Prescott before the Expo and she's a super cool lady! She has a Toyota with a Flippac and a really nice Tiger van (the one she camped in at the Expo).

_MG_3283.jpg

Too much rockstar drink

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
_MG_3370.jpg

Don (wikid)

_MG_3402.jpg

Maria and Tat (Tat) Marcy

_MG_3474.jpg

TAD Gear

_MG_3506.jpg

Get it?

_MG_3520.jpg

Spartacus, one of my favorite dogs, paid the Expo a visit

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I finally got to meet Linda recently when she visited us in Prescott before the Expo and she's a super cool lady! She has a Toyota with a Flippac and a really nice Tiger van (the one she camped in at the Expo).

_MG_3283.jpg

Too much rockstar drink

I got a second to talk with Linda and we both said something like "Well I'm sure well talk more over beers, but as you all now know, the weekend flew by so fast, we never met up again, and she was camped a stone's throw away from me

I agree, very cool girl and very cool Tiger Camper that I so wanted to check out the inside of!!

Next Time, Next Time!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior