Overland Expo: Prescott, April 24-26

Scott Brady

Founder
It has begun...Post your photos and updates here.

The first ExPo member to show up for the show was Paul from Houston in his RR Sport.

dsc_03351-300x200.jpg

Stephanie approved!
Steph_ride.jpg

Here is the list of ExPo machines at the shop today

2009 Unlimited Rubicon
2005+ Tacoma regular cab
2007 TD5 110 Doormobile
2001 Jeep Cherokee
2004 Toyota Tacoma 4dr
1995 Land Rover Discovery
2004 Land Rover 110 300TDI
2009 H3 (ARB)
2008 EarthRoamer XV-JP (x2)
1997 G-Wagen
2001 1150GSA
2005 KTM 950 Adventure
3rd Gen 4Runner
2006 RR Sport

It has been a fun day!
Post your photos and updates here.

Expeditions West will also be running a daily blog on the exposition HERE (We have already started a few posts)

Scott Brady

Founder
More OVEXPO goodness...

We are prepping all the trucks for display. A huge thank you to Tim and Bobby for their help.

dsc_03201-300x200.jpg

dsc_03262-300x200.jpg

dsc_03251-300x200.jpg

dsc_03313-300x200.jpg

PJPR01

Adventurer
Was great to meet all of you in person and see the OJ office/garage and ALL the cool toys there!

Charlie - thanks for the intro on the blog as well, love to see one of the pics of the RRS/Defender side by side...that should be a keeper.

Lifting a couple of cold ones for you guys by the pool today!

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Maybe I'll get the chance to actually wash the 70 before I get there...everyone else is looking so purty....

-H-

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
The new lights for the Expeditions West XV-JP are awesome! Talk about bright!
Besides installing those I put some a new battery in the Discovery and Trail Monkey's truck. Also on the JP we did some little fixes and touch ups for the show!
:sombrero:

My favorite expo vehicle here is between Graham's 110 and the Angy Banana dr 200.

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
I posted this in the other Overland Expo thread, but in case anyone missed it ...

For anyone coming to the Overland Expo, make sure your first stop is at the Overland Training booth to pick up a passport - it is worth up to $200 off Overland Training classes.

Also, be sure to tag any Twitter or social media posts with #ovexpo.

For those who can't make it, we will have a daily vlog and some very exciting interviews.

Keep a close watch on the Overland Expo blog for updates all week through the blog's RSS feed.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Maybe I'll get the chance to actually wash the 70 before I get there...everyone else is looking so purty....

-H-

you do realize that the Expo is *THIS* weekend right? You need to leave Flagstaff, like, NOW!!!!! The only way you will have time to wash the 70 is if it rains between flag and p'cott.

:elkgrin:

Wow-it is only a few days away! Getting all packed and prepared--looking forward to seeing everyone. Wash the truck?? Hmmm --thinking not~~~:sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan