Overland Expo Roll Call!

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
I will be there. Are-you signed up for classes? I will be giving one called "Social Media for Overlanders". Working on the content right now, it should be fun...

:)

yabanja

Explorer
I will be there. Are-you signed up for classes? I will be giving one called "Social Media for Overlanders". Working on the content right now, it should be fun...

I haven't signed up for anything. We are just going to stop by on Saturday to find out what it is all about. We managed to tack it onto the end of a week long camping trip in the four corners area.

Allan

Maninga

Adventurer
I'm planning on spending a day up there. Not booking into any classes, can't be sure on getting there any day, but too close not to drop by.

yabanja

Explorer
I am really hoping to catch a ride in an FG with a compliant suspension.
And(more importantly) to get my wife a ride in one!
(she is having a hard time believing our FG can be made comfortable enough for driving across the state let alone the world!)

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I'm planning on spending a day up there. Not booking into any classes, can't be sure on getting there any day, but too close not to drop by.

Hi Joe,

I didn't know you were heading over.........how long are you away for? How are you getting around? Heather going too?

I was hoping to get a trip to OVEX through work but its not happening so far. My boss and his wife are heading over and will be hanging with the Sportsmobile ATW/USA crew. It's an awesome show. Get around and talk to as many people as you can.

Kind regards John.

Maninga

Adventurer
(she is having a hard time believing our FG can be made comfortable enough for driving across the state let alone the world!)

Can't help there unfortunately. My FG is still in Australia waiting for the body to be built on the back. I haven't even had chance to drive it since the mods have been finished. Couple of years it'll be going to expo though.

Maninga

Adventurer
Hi Joe,

I didn't know you were heading over.........how long are you away for? How are you getting around? Heather going too?

I was hoping to get a trip to OVEX through work but its not happening so far. My boss and his wife are heading over and will be hanging with the Sportsmobile ATW/USA crew. It's an awesome show. Get around and talk to as many people as you can.

Kind regards John.

Hey John,

Yeah, we're both going up. Will be looking for a bunch of stuff for the camper, windows and some of the internals probably the biggest things am looking for. Borrowing either an f150 or a jag to head up. Pm sent

Joe

westyss

Explorer
It's looking like we will be dropping in on our way back from our Mexico trip, we are now in Puerto Penasco.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy

We will be there, heading from Tahoe down to Saline tomorrow for a few days then will continuing our way south. See you there!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy

I'm interested that it is that difficult. I've certainly driven bare chassis Fusos that are a very stiff (i.e. bone jarring) ride, but with weight on it they ride pretty well.

Custom leaf springs/shocks/air seats and ours is quite a pleasant ride.

lehel1

Adventurer
expo

hello all

ill be there. unfortunately not with my truck, still waiting for my ecu to get reprogrammed and back form austrailia

cheers lehel

yabanja

Explorer
Pleasure to meet you!

It was a pleasure to catch up with a few of you. Always nice to put a face with a name!

Take care!

Allan & Sakshi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan

Members online