Overland Pros Dual Zone Fridge Freezer 69 L (48 L/21 L) Brand New

ndamico

I am one of the owners of Overland Pros. I ordered several of these for myself so I could take measurements and decide which one I wanted to keep for myself. This 69L is brand new and has never even been turned on. It is identical to the 48L that is pictured except it is 24.3 Inches tall, whereas the 48L pictured is only 19.4 Inches tall. the footprint of 29.2" x 18.9" is identical. Basically the 69L is at our warehouse so I didn't have it to photograph. We are located in Sacramento, CA.

I have kids and wanted ice cream! the current fridges on the market have a bad split (close to 50/50) IMHO as I wanted a larger fridge and tiny freezer. This unit is split 48L on one side and 21L on the other. it can be used as a fridge and/or freezer on either side.. so it can be fridge/fridge, freezer/freezer, fridge/freezer, or freezer/fridge. Each side has independent temperature control. It uses a Danfoss BD50 compressor and Danfoss controller. it comes with the insulating cover as well. This unit is brand new. I took it out of the box to look at it but that's it. it's never been used. Unit is AC/DC of course. Power consumption 52W/4.3A. Temperature range is +50*F to -4*F. R134a refrigerant. dimensions are 29.2L x 18.9W x 24.3H

Local pickup please.

$1200 obo.

email questions to nick@overlandpros.com.

IMG_20171109_174620.jpgIMG_20171109_174730.jpgIMG_20171109_174740.jpgIMG_20171109_174748.jpgIMG_20171109_174914.jpg

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Dude.... If you come on here as a business and dont go through the proper channels, the form gods will come down on you. In the rules for this thread it beaks down the process. I'm not a moderator. Just looking out for you.

ndamico

Hey,

We don't sell these commercially. I don't have a bunch for sale. I had some made for myself as I have kids and like ice cream on the trail. This is one single unit that was bigger than I wanted that I'm selling. I don't think the expo gods would care. If they did that would be pathetic.

I've never advertised any of our regular for sale production goods here. I've owned a very large forum before and and we'll familiar with vendor concepts 👍

Dude.... If you come on here as a business and dont go through the proper channels, the form gods will come down on you. In the rules for this thread it beaks down the process. I'm not a moderator. Just looking out for you.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
You have a link to your business... I could give two hoots... but I've seen moderators go after people before. Maybe they're not bothering anymore? Just trying to make you aware, man. GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger