Oztent Kokoda Chair review wanted !!

goodwoodweirdo

Adventurer
Anyone use the Oztent Kokoda Chair ? just looking for feedback before handing out my hard earn't cash !!!

Kind regards
matt

:ylsmoke:

poriggity

Explorer
I've heard nothing but good things about the ARB chairs, and if I ever need a new chair, I know that's where I will go.
Scott

bomar

Adventurer
Matt

I have a OZTent cot and it is well made and I am very happy with it. If I was in the market for a chair I would not hesitate on buying one.

Everything that I own of OZTents rocks.

Call Randy at OZTent usa and talk to him about them. He will shoot you straight.

andycwb

I don't have the Kokoda - I went for the King Goanna chair instead. A couple of friends have the Kokoda and rate it very highly.

The Kokoda is a more upright chair that's probably better for sitting at a table and eating than the Goanna. Both are very sturdy rated up to 150kgs (330lbs or so). I can sit comfortably in either for any length of time. If cost and space were not limits, I'd have one of each... one to sit at a table and the other for sitting back with a beer.

code4beer

I bought one of each that I'll be using for my Mojave Road trip next week. I will try to remember to post a review when I get back.

kclark421

Observer
Anyone use the Oztent Kokoda Chair ? just looking for feedback before handing out my hard earn't cash !!!

Kind regards
matt

:ylsmoke:

I have the OZ chair and the ARB, same chair except the ARB has a side pocket, pocket behind the back rest, was cheaper for the chair and shipping. When I order another one it will be another ARB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998