Paha Qué Products

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
As an official sponsor, Sierra Expeditions, is pleased to announce that we have added Paha Qué Products to our product line.

Paha Qué makes some the best innovative and high-quality camping products.

thumb_tepee9.jpg
Paha Qué Tepee Privacy Tents from $139.99

thumb_powershower4.jpg
Paha Qué PowerShowers from $144.99

thumb_sm001.jpg
Paha Qué Shadow Mountain Cabana $97.99

thumb_prom5.jpg
Paha Qué Promontory Tent Starting at $389.99

More Paha Qué products coming soon!

Last edited:

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
Just wondering, can you get replacement parts for the different products??? A bunch of the plastic clips broke on my screen room after using it once... :confused: I was bummed out after spending almost 400 bucks on it.

Thanks,

Last edited:

flyingwil

Sgt Grunt said:
Just wondering, can you get replacement parts for the different products??? A bunch of the plastic clips broke on my screen room after using it once... :confused: I was bummed out after spending almost 400 buck on it.

Thanks,

They do have a sweet warranty... lifetime warranty.

Paha Que' Wilderness, Inc. stands firmly behind its product lines and consumer value commitment. Offering a lifetime warranty to the original owner against defects in workmanship on all products and components, products receiving proper care but failing due to a defect will be fixed or replaced as required. Product repairs due to negligence and normal wear-and-tear, can be performed at reasonable cost to the consumer. For more information regarding product warranty, call us toll-free at 888-700-TENT, or e-mail us at happytrails@pahaque.com.

Paha Que Wilderness, Inc. will fix or replace your product or components for any defects in materials or workmanship if it has received proper care. Product repairs due to negligence and normal wear-and-tear can be performed at a reasonable cost to you.

If you are unable to get the replacement parts let me know and I am sure I can get them to you.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Somebody forward that Paha Que warrantly info to F'n.

Wil you have some great product lines. A very thorough line up of manufacturers and gear. I like the SE website too, very easy to get around, good photos and descriptions.

Hope this is all helping pay for Jr.'s college tuition - :av-7:

flyingwil

kcowyo said:
Wil you have some great product lines. A very thorough line up of manufacturers and gear. I like the SE website too, very easy to get around, good photos and descriptions.

Hope this is all helping pay for Jr.'s college tuition - :av-7:

Thanks KC! At times it is a burden to load all the products up :mixed-smiley-030:

Working on the "your rigs section" right now.

flyingwil

Sgt Grunt said:
Just wondering, can you get replacement parts for the different products??? A bunch of the plastic clips broke on my screen room after using it once... :confused: I was bummed out after spending almost 400 bucks on it.

Thanks,

Were they able to help you out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online