Partner Steel Stove/Manfrotto Tripod Head

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Partner Steel 3 burner (12" x 26") stove with windscreen. Same bombproof construction we're all familiar with - just bigger. Lightly used, well cared for. $275 plus shipping or local pickup. (SOLD)

Manfrotto 3 way tripod head 329rc4. 3 spirit levels. A little dusty, great condition. $60 plus shipping or local pickup.
*edit - comes with locking plate and both screw sizes (not pictured)*

*new lower price

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5641.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

Last edited:

Chriscanoe

Observer
That is a great deal for that stove. If I did not already have one I would buy this one. Thes things are bomb proof! (why are you selling it?)

Mlachica

Stove sold. patiently awaiting payment :sombrero: Congrats Voyageur!

Bump for the tripod head...

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Just curious what you upgraded to from that Manfrotto head? I have a 3 way to and am considering one of their ball grip heads.

And bump for some good deals.

Mlachica

Oh okay - you twisted my arm. But since you're not buying my tripod then you're getting a pavement picture :sombrero:

IMG_5492.jpg

voyageur

Adventurer
Cooking with gas!

:wings:​

Well, I won't know what time it is, :) but soon I will be cooking on my 3 Burner, Partner Steel stove. Yee Haa! We bought a 45QT ARB Fridge, early this year and now we will have a "gourmet heat source. Soon we will be ordering a new portable REI kitchen and our "Kruisng Kitchen" will be complete...

Come on UPS...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78