Pelfreybilt ::: Toyota Tundra Front Bumper (14-18)

pelfreybilt

dsc07212-jpg.126546

Pelfreybilt ::: Toyota Tundra Front Bumper ::: 3rd Gen
http://www.pelfreybilt.com/product/tundra-front-bumper/

- Steel/Aluminum Hybrid construction weighing in at 100lbs
- 1/4" Steel Base, Winch Plate, and Frame Supports
- 1/4" Aluminum Outer Shell
- Works with OEM parking sonar
- Fog Light pockets (does not work with OEM fogs. we recommend Baja Designs Squadrons - here)
- 30” LED Light Bar cutout (we recommend Baja Designs S8 - here)
- Includes filler plate for light bar cutout

*No cutting or permanent vehicle modifications are required, 100% bolt on.

MSRP: $1,600 w/o Add-Ons. Available Here
- Single Hoop Add-On (+$110)
- Powder Coat Add-On (+$200)

Release date: June 23, 2018

6a7067.jpg

More Pelfreybilt products and information can be found here. Let us know if you have questions regarding any of our products.
https://www.expeditionportal.com/fo...f-road-product-info-sales-support-etc.191192/

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

zidaro

Explorer
Good looking! and ill agree with #100 being nice and light.

Can it be winched off? My prior 2010 Tundra Exp.1 bumper needed some heavy reinforcement down the framerail to handle real winching.
What have you guys mounted the bumper to besides the frame horns?? Don't see anything mentioning frame reinforcements. The bumper horns are not strong enough

pelfreybilt

Good looking! and ill agree with #100 being nice and light.

Can it be winched off? My prior 2010 Tundra Exp.1 bumper needed some heavy reinforcement down the framerail to handle real winching.
What have you guys mounted the bumper to besides the frame horns?? Don't see anything mentioning frame reinforcements. The bumper horns are not strong enough

Thanks!

We designed this bumper to handle winching. Besides bolting to the frame horns, the bumper also has frame supports. We don't expect this bumper to go anywhere. The base, frame supports, and winch plate are 1/4" steel.

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

zidaro

Explorer
Thanks!

We designed this bumper to handle winching. Besides bolting to the frame horns, the bumper also has frame supports. We don't expect this bumper to go anywhere. The base, frame supports, and winch plate are 1/4" steel.

-Pelfreybilt
www.pelfreybilt.com

Nice! I wouldn't expect anything in the bumper to have issue. You guys build sweet gear. But, i don't think Exp.1 designers expected the bumper horns to pull off with their bumper either when they first designed a bumper around the Tundra. Since, they have redesigned their attachment to include a stretch of the frame rail and there are no more issues. :)
Nice to see another Tundra product hit the market. Great Truck Platform!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears