Photographer Needed in North Phoenix Area

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
Hello Gents,

i need a Photographer to shoot some overland type vehicles that will be listed for sale that are located in North Phoenix AZ.

Shoot me a PM with your info.

thanks

Ala5ka

VX'er
When do you need it, I will be in Wickenburg this Friday until next Friday. I'm not pro but I can take some for sale shots for you :)

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
James I would really recommend Mark (articulate) or Greg Stephans (??)
Between them you have stories in Overland Journal and the Adventure Family stuff at Overland Expo. Neither are pro's but they could be.

Also pm Honu (username and I think real name) he is an FJ Cruiser guy that is on here and a wedding photog that also does outdoor stuff.

If you need someone to help out please let me know as I am off work for 5 weeks (open gallbladder surg, came home sat) and have time to make it happen.

I have a NikonD40 with a 18-200 lens that can get some decent wide angle stuff on interiors and could beg/borrow a true wide angle if you want me to give it a shot. Lightroom & Photoshop to play with the images, bounce screens and such to get some light in there. I also have video gear if you want a bit of a walk & chat demo shot, hey it good be fun.

Happy to help in any way, day or eve is good for me.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Yeah :) Chad is real name :)

I do weddings but more commercial work my main jobs used to be architecture and resorts
I am up in North Phoenix area :) so not sure when what ya need but will shoot you a PM

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
thanks for all the responses and many PM's. ive got someone on the case.. no lack of photo folks in PHX thats for sure..

Honu

lost on the mainland
what kind of vehicles ? could have been fun :) but glad ya got it covered

Automotive Photography

Please contact me regarding your Automotive Photography job. View my work at www.CovingtonShoots.com and I also have an Automotive Studio in North Phoenix, www.JCStudiosLLC.com.
Thanks
John 602 502-7833

Attachments

• _MG_1755.jpg
    _MG_1755.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 3
  • _MG_1427.jpg
    _MG_1427.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Hummer ad for web.jpg
    Hummer ad for web.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 6