PhotoReflect - sell photos online for free

OFRD_GRL

Adventurer
I don't know if any of you would be interested or not.. but I thought I would share the info with ya!
www.photoreflect.com

Its a site where you can load a store of your own (totally free to join/use). Show your portfolio, image gallery, etc.... put up fullsize hi-res pics.. and sell prints of em from there.

you can create galleries for each event.. and even password protected in case you do a shoot with a model and only want them to be able to get to the pictures.

how they make their money is a commission off of what you make basically. I forget the numbers. It works great though.

this is my store in case you wanna see how one works (i don't have any of my galleries password protected)
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=53589

If you have any questions, post them up or PM me. Ill answer them tothe best of my ability :)

OFRD_GRL said:
I don't know if any of you would be interested or not.. but I thought I would share the info with ya!
www.photoreflect.com

Its a site where you can load a store of your own (totally free to join/use). Show your portfolio, image gallery, etc.... put up fullsize hi-res pics.. and sell prints of em from there.

Thank you, I might as well give it a try.

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
The parent company of Photoreflect is one of my clients. If anyone has questions I would be happy to direct you to someone with answers. If you are serious about using the service there is a yahoo group monitored by the parent company of the service and there is a lot of great information there.

OFRD_GRL

Adventurer
I was really impressed with their service. I signed up one night online, the next day they called me to make sure I didn't have any questions and to let me know they are there for any help I might need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears