Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Bohner

Went to turkey bay off road park last weekend in land between the lakes in Kentucky all I can say is wow what a nice area , wish I dad more time to explore more
2c2fca50703773ce8dc2cbcc91738007.jpg

fc1320c92788a0c0cf80aee0038552be.jpg
This place looks amazing I love these pics

onelow1ton

Adventurer
Thanks bohner !

Hey pappa! Have not seen you around in a wile , I'm still loving your truck ! Your the reason I started looking at glass fenders for mine

wyojoe

Adventurer
ah heck. 355 rep'ing in here!!

I might just have to sign up on 355N so I'll fit in. I've visited a lot, but have never joined. I did join CFans long ago because I found it first, but I use both sites for reference regularly.

2005 Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4 crew cab
2" aal & TB crank, Rancho 5000s, 31x10.50x15 Goodyear Duratracs, Camper shell w/roof rack, Galaxy CB
200,000 plus miles

wyojoe

Adventurer
You should ! IMO much better than cfans !

go for it Joe! lol. 355N surely is more active then CFans atleast.

ColoradoFans remains a good resource, but simply put, 355Nation is where the party is at.

Well, with all the positive things said about it, I'm sure I'll sign up for 355N soon. I know it's a great resource, as is CFans, but I'm seeing that it certainly appears to be more popular. I find I spend most of my time here, though, so it may still take me a little while to get signed up!

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Hi Guys,

this is my Midsizetruck.

Its a 2012 Ford Ranger ( World Modell) with the 2.2 TDCi Turbodiesel Engine.
This small Engine has 150 HP and 375 NM of torque at 1500 RPM.

Size is absolut simular to the Toyota Tacoma ( the Ranger is 2" higher) and so I think its OK to present it here...

ydpnJme.jpg

The Day I bring the new Rig home...
4frdGb0.jpg

Installing my RTT and change from 255/70 16 up to 265/75 16 AT

paclm3t.jpg

Install a Fridge inside the Cabin and a small Plattform for my Dog.

This Year I like to install a Campershell includes a Sleepingplattform and a Dual Battery System.

And, for the Future, a 2" Suspension from OME...

Stephan

onelow1ton

Adventurer
Looks good with the tent and bigger tires on there Stephan !

What is the tent mounted to , I'm thinking about removing my camper shell to mount my rtt lower like you have ?

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
I mounted the RTT on a selfbuild steal construction.
Inside is one big drawer with 4 Aluminum Boxes inside.

GN6FVQ5.jpg

here on my old Truck before I closed the sides and the front.

gjO90UV.jpg

10 minutes after we bring it to the new Rig, later I take some material from a damaged Ally Folding Canoe and bring a "softtop" over the open room between the RTT and the Bed.

Stephan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan