PHX Trail Suggestions

durango_60

Explorer
I'll be in Phoenix 5 days a month over the next six months. After sitting in class all day long I'm hoping to get out in the early evening for some good singletrack. My Hotel is near the airport, please give me some suggestions for good after work rides in the area.

rambrush

Adventurer
If you are by the airport south mountain comes to mind. But Estrella Mtn Park is not so far away.
I used to ride all the time at Estrella and White Tanks but moved North and west.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I live in mid phoenix. South Mountain and dreamy draw will be your best bet in my opinion.
If I'm around I'll show you some good trails. Have fun! :elkgrin:

durango_60

Explorer
I don't know the area at all so some directions would be greatly appreciated, or is there a good resource on the web that you are aware of?

OneTime

Adventurer
White Tanks will bore you to death. Plus too far from any hotel. Trail 100 and South Moutain!! National Trail at South Mountain is World Class. It is rated in top 10 trails in teh nation (Epic) by BIKE. Many suspension companies to their RD there, and its the closest too the airport. Go to MTBR.com and look and post up in the Arizona Forum. All the info you need. Maps, trail head info etc.... Send me a PM if you still have any questions. Warning the site is just as addictive as this one.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998