Picked up another 1st gen Cummins

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Well I gotta get my brake controller wired in, Then it needs to go satin black, I also got to get a gooseneck hitch put in and replace a few things like the fuel sender and fuel fill and vent hoses while I got the box off. I also gotta get the Kelderman air ride cleaned up and painted and get it under there too.

OldKoot

Oh sure you haven't even brought it over for me to look-see man. Looking good, what sort of mileage that thing getting?
Planning on having the Ramcharger ready to run by the end of the month with some luck...wish me luck LoL

NoRM

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
What the hell Norm, I've been trying to get a hold of ya for the last 6 months. Did you change you number or somthing? I tried calling a while back but some mexican answered.

I averaged about 18 on this trip, best tank was 21 and the worst was 16(that tank had about 6 hours idle time on it while I was nappin in Wausau.

PM me your number.

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
I'm not really sure to tell ya the truth, I'm not really a 2nd gen kinda guy. I like King pin 60s, leaf springs in square trucks.

Sorry I can't help ya out.

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Did a rattlecan rebuild on it tonight. It is now all one uniform color.

93W350201.jpg

93W350202.jpg

93W350203.jpg

93W350204.jpg

93W350205.jpg

93W350206.jpg

93W350209.jpg

93W350208.jpg
93W350207.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Pullit, you are the master of the Rattle Can paint job!:Wow1: Now lets see the truck in daylight....:ylsmoke:

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Well Chili I've been told I'm good with a rattlecan, I've painted a few other trucks with cans but I guess we'll see what it looks like in the morning. It looks ok in the dark.

Pics will be posted even if it looks like siht.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12