Pics of rig packed up ready to go?

WyoCherokee

Adventurer
Yeah I know, but this is the wife's idea of "expedition".

Florida2013_zpsa877da7b.jpg
[/IMG]

When it was just me......

SnowJeep1.jpg
[/IMG]
Classic!

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
View attachment 293016

One week of food, water, clothing, personal kits, fair-weather gear, emergency/recovery gear, and a few non-essentials (including a propane firepit) for two people. Not shown are the propane tank on the bumper and camp table on the roof. :sombrero:

Hey Chazz, it appears you swapped the hinges on your fridge, do you have some details? I've seen it done before with a different model, but not the one you (and I have 2) have there. Thanks in advance!

sytfu510

Urban UAV
Load out changes depending, this was on a 7 day trip at the North Rim of Grand Canyon. 250+ miles off road

Casual Camping 2-3 days. Set Camp Site.

danfromsyr

Adventurer
this is returning from a trip with 4 tires picked up on the return.. don't normally have 4 spares on the back deck.

2 adults and 1 full size dog.. vanagon poptop camper
2 full beds, fridge and all the campin' fix'ns
1135867.jpg

DanCooper

Adventurer
this is returning from a trip with 4 tires picked up on the return.. don't normally have 4 spares on the back deck.

1135867.jpg

Uhm, Dan? Is that dog crapping a stuffed moose? I mean, we'll take up a collection for Kibbles and such . . .

I dunno, perhaps the excretion of the moose accounts for the expression on your dog's face?

So disturbing on so many levels. Sigh.

Redman333

Adventurer
ccdf76dd2aab9548391edafcd4b4b73d.jpg

Here's mine on the last trip we took. Wasn't too loaded since it was just me on this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgreening

Expedition Leader

1135867.jpg

Chillin Master - Boss Level. Achieved....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78