Pics of your Bikes and Rides

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
View attachment 783974

The street (and only) bike. Unwise choice. But torque in a delightfully broad curve from idle to 3000rpm.
For same money could have had a V-Strom 1050A, or a Sportster 1200 or Forty Eight AND a V-Strom 650.
yours is a sharp looking bike!

My neighbor across the street has a Forty Eight similar to this:

Well... it started out like that. Grips have been moved to the forks cafe racer style and plans call for super charging and knobbies + more. He also bought another Harley to ride while the Forty Eight gets modified. Can't recall what it is He's still waiting for the shop to finish some safety items on it before he accepts delivery.

7907111750_20dbb42e5f_b.jpg

Forty eight and a VStrom 650 sounds like a good pair to me. Kinda fun to have both styles of bike..... Do it.....

Grassland

Damn right it's fun to have multiple styles of bike!!!
I'd fully Bob the Forty Eight, like vestigial rear fender, extend front forks, longer rear shocks, good tires, stage one performance. Forward controls are so awkward for spirited riding I find. So an Iron 1200 or some other variation of Sporty might be better.
At half the displacement I'm sure the Wee Strom would out class the Sportster regardless.

Last edited:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Damn right it's fun to have multiple styles of bike!!!
I'd fully Bob the Forty Eight, like vestigial rear fender, extend front forks, longer rear shocks, good tires, stage one performance. Forward controls are so awkward for spirited riding I find. So an Iron 1200 or some other variation of Sporty.
At half the displacement I'm sure the Wee Strom would put class the Sportster regardless.
Yep, neighbor wants to bob the rear fender on his as well and put a springer seat on it. Pretty sure it has a stage 1 and Vance & Hines exhaust already.He's got many plans for it! I was over there garage drinking yesterday and he mentioned he'll probably have it all done over the winter for next season. Meanwhile, he's hopeful to have his other bike back from the shop this weekend. So that'll be great so we can get some rides in soon!

You think the Wee would outclass the Sportster? How come?

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Honda VTX 1800 triked out.

th

Pulls a Roadman Camper

th
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior