PIPELINE's Terrano 2 (TD27T)

PIPELINE

Observer
Looking good man! Is there a lot of tracks and roads to explore on Terceira? Doesn't look like an overly large Island and am genuinely curious

That's the main problem with living in such a small island! We have alot of tracks to explore, but some of them are off limits when it comes to 4WD...

That is one of the main reasons i would love to live in the mainland! l o l o l

We are considering a trip to another island in June/July, for 1 week or 2, taking of course the Terrano!

PIPELINE

Observer
The front recovery hook you've taken off the old truck can be fitted onto your good one on the drivers side thing you just need to grind off the very end. Going to be doing this on mine once I can get my hands on another hook so I will have 2 good recovery points at the front

That crossed my mind already, but i still haven't had the time to look at it! Will do that as soon as possible!!

Thanks!

mortonm

Expedition Leader
That's the main problem with living in such a small island! We have alot of tracks to explore, but some of them are off limits when it comes to 4WD...

That is one of the main reasons i would love to live in the mainland! l o l o l

We are considering a trip to another island in June/July, for 1 week or 2, taking of course the Terrano!

What is the ferry like to Portugal (time/cost) wise

PIPELINE

Observer
Expensive! :(

Something like 500€ to 800€... the best way to send the car to the mainland is inside a container (800€), for around 500€ it will go on the outside...

If i pack the Terrano and head to another island it's something like 90€ for the car, 60€ per person... alot cheaper!

I'm going to leave here some videos of the Trophy here on the island:

This is an old video (2007).

(2012)

(2014)

We have the Navigation Special, usually friday night and saturday morning/afternoon. The Trial is held on the sunday!

PIPELINE

Observer
The 2nd set of wheels are about to be repainted black..

IMG_20150126_164452_zps10fe3460.jpg

sweety

Observer
What shade are they going matt or gloss black ? enjoying your thread mate & at last started my own:coffee:

PIPELINE

Observer
They are going to be matt black! :ylsmoke:

If i happen to scratch them, is easier to fix with the matt rather than the gloss! :coffeedrink:

sweety

Observer
Looks great, freezing cold here even had a bit of hail & snow tonight which isn't fair as I want loads of snow this year lol

PIPELINE

Observer
indeed i did! L O L

And i'm about to chop them again...

I only needed to chop the inside of the front mudflaps because of the 30mm spacers, but i ended up choping all of them! Looks alot better!

sweety

Observer
I cut the inner part of my front ones off as i'll be fitting spacers as well & just in case when I do go to 31's they start catching. Looks good thou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger