Please tell me your favorite--or least favorite--Wrangler accessory supplier

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Thanks, all you posters, for your opinions. Looks like I have several good choices, and I particulalry appreciate mentions of the things to be wary about.

Much appreciated. :bowdown:

gpndave

I have been very satisfied with the bumpers, racks, and sliders from www.custom4x4fabrication.com. They are in OKC, OK and ship world-wide. I don't think they have JK stuff out yet. If you don't see what you want, call them and they will make it for you. Top quality and honest business from a couple that you will see on the trail.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
www.trailduty.com

Phil is very hands on. He sent me a $65 tool I need to install a suspension component. When I was finished I just sent the tool back. No charge. Now that is Great Service.

Taz

Adventurer
X2 for Northridge 4x4. Normaly can meet or beat the bid stores.

Out of all the years I have been buying Jeep parts, Dave is hands down been the best to deal with. I give 5 stars to his customer service (His pricing is darn good as well).

Out of all of the stories I have the one that really sticks out is the time I snapped an axle while in Moab. It was one I had bought from Northridge. A quick note to Dave and he called me right away to find out where in Moab to over night me a new axle. He didn't want my trip ruined. All this with no cost out of my pocket and no questions asked about why it happened. He just told me to enjoy my trip and we would deal with getting the old axle back after I returned home.

dsy

Adventurer
Another here with great success dealing with Dave at Northridge. I'm very surprised with all the props for Quadratec here. I'm glad to hear they have been good for some. They would be my last choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman