Pole to Pole expedition

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
define "North Pole" define "South Pole"..... Darrien Gap might be a challenge and one might drive to the North Pole but how will you cross the from Antarctica to Chile.... not to mention just getting to the South Pole....
Electric truck, pole to pole, = + to -
This all can be done remotely.

broncobowsher

Adventurer
Few weeks ago they were cruising through AZ, when it was 119° outside.
Talked with them. December they are planned to take a little boat ride to make the jump to Antartica.
Saw a progress map the other day, they are in Mexico.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
I re-read this thread and found nothing but encouragement, or is this somewhere else?
Pole to Pole is nothing short of challenges to overcome. Huge respect to them taking on that task. I truly enjoyed spending time with them while hosting at our house. I learned so much that I’m actively looking into purchasing an electric truck myself.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Just on my way back to our home base in Victoria. Edmonton was certainly way too cold for my taste LOL . I only have limited info I can share about the actual expedition ( hey it’s an actual EXPEDITION!!! ) . Best if you follow the team for more info as they release it. All I can say: the team is awesome and the really knows what they are doing. Sadly, I missed the Nissan.
480.jpg

If you would like to see more of this truck and the Total Composite camper that is on it, check out the Transglobal Car Expedition webpage HERE
Lot of photos with all of the detailed specifications

(BTW- this is a different expedition than the EV car. I am posting here as Andreas already has posted in this thread)

TCE-AT44.jpg

Trail Talk

Last edited:

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
If you would like to see more of this truck and the Total Composite camper that is on it, check out the Transglobal Car Expedition webpage HERE
Lot of photos with all of the detailed specifications

(BTW- this is a different expedition than the EV car. I am posting here as Andreas already has posted in this thread)

View attachment 815125

Love these trucks!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears