Portable Display Banners

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
Looking for a great way to promote your business? I have two of the Zap retractable portable banner displays manufactured by The Portables. Both units come in their own padded carrying cases for easy of transport. Banner size is 34" wide by 88" inches tall, although the height of the banner can be adjusted from anywhere between 35" and 88". Full details on these units can be found here:

http://www.theportables.com/portable_displays/products/Zap.htm

Price is $185 per unit or $340 for both displays. Located in Chilliwack, BC, Canada. Payment via PayPal using gift option or add 3% to cover fees. Will ship anywhere on your dime.

The units I have are a couple of years old, so have a few cosmetic differences from the current generation on the Portables website. However, both of the units I have were only used once and are in "as new" condition. Prices are for the display hardware only and the printed banners are not included.

However, I'm a graphic designer and if anyone purchases these at the asking price, I will design custom artwork for your banner free of charge!!

Note: Cute girl is NOT included in purchase price!! :D

i-WVxmKV6-L.png

i-2XQ963S-L.jpg

i-hnkDTzP-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12