Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

Benc

Explorer
That's my brother in laws truck. He's selling to bump up to a 14 and up tundra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
Thanks for the update, fingers crossed you will do a batch of these.
Thanks Ben!

I'm going to do a batch of these for sure I just need more time. Hopefully soon I will be doing this full time and l will have the time to put into the bumpers.

Benc

Explorer
Still working on getting the business stuff all worked out, soon as that's all done I will hopefully make the leap into this full time.
Right now the LC bumpers are keeping me so busy I have literally had no free time to finish up on the tundra bumpers.
I have no dates but I'm hopping to phase out of my day job during the next 4-6 months then I will have the time to put into the tundra bumpers.

KTempleton

Observer
Any updates on these? Was about to go the Addicted route but these are sweet. Santa might have to hold off a bit. I'm interested in kit options and complete bumper pricing on a DC.

Benc

Explorer
Sorry,
The rig I was using to get these dialed in got sold before I could finish, I am doing this full time now but the 100 series bumper are keeping me busy.
I also never got around to testing on a DC.
If it's the DIY kit you interested in I could possibly get one of those together but it may require minor grinding for fitment.
Let me know if that is something you would like to try.
Thanks.
Ben

greygoosefj

Sorry,
The rig I was using to get these dialed in got sold before I could finish, I am doing this full time now but the 100 series bumper are keeping me busy.
I also never got around to testing on a DC.
If it's the DIY kit you interested in I could possibly get one of those together but it may require minor grinding for fitment.
Let me know if that is something you would like to try.
Thanks.
Ben

I'd be interested in the DIY kit for the double cab, I'm not afraid of some minor grinding...

shibubba

Hey @Benc . I know youve been flat out with 100 series front and rear bumpers. But do you think youre still going to offer this as an option for 1st gen tundras? A DIY kit would be stellar! that way we can adjust for flares or no flares. Fenders trimmed ( like in your series of photos ). DC or CC etc!

Thanks man

Benc

Explorer
Hey @Benc . I know youve been flat out with 100 series front and rear bumpers. But do you think youre still going to offer this as an option for 1st gen tundras? A DIY kit would be stellar! that way we can adjust for flares or no flares. Fenders trimmed ( like in your series of photos ). DC or CC etc!

Thanks man

I do plan on it but can't say when.
I would be willing to do a batch of 6 DIY kits if someone wants to round up 6 guys together that want a DIY, like you said some minor modifications would be needed for different applications.
I wish I had the time to get these finished up but I'm still a one man show and the 100 series orders have yet to slow down.
Thanks.
Ben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online