Post and Share Your Best Black Friday Gear Finds

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Just like the title sez…pls share your BF camping/adventure gear deals.

(Me, sigh, I’ve got nothing to share yet, so I need some ideas, advice, encouragement and temptation…)

ITTOG

Just like the title sez…pls share your BF camping/adventure gear deals.

(Me, sigh, I’ve got nothing to share yet, so I need some ideas, advice, encouragement and temptation…)
I usually have a hard time finding deals as well. Hopefully this post gets a lot of action leading up to next Friday.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
CargoDog is offering $250 off their innovative and well built rear seat delete kits for Jeeps and Toyotas

1700265863782.png

1700265916492.png

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Radius Outfitters

Im searching for a deal on an 8ft straight awning with zip in room/screen walls for my teardrop if anybody has any leads on a black friday sale deal. I have been looking at the ironman 4x4 but with the $100 freight shipping it almost negates the deal.

XJLI

Adventurer
Im searching for a deal on an 8ft straight awning with zip in room/screen walls for my teardrop if anybody has any leads on a black friday sale deal. I have been looking at the ironman 4x4 but with the $100 freight shipping it almost negates the deal.
The 8ft is huuuuge gonna be hard to find a deal with shipping on one. I'm selling this exact setup but same issue with shipping it to you.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Rigid lights are discounting their already significantly reduced 'refurbished' lights by 50%!
I got a $1800 lightbar for only $233 after the refurbished discount and then 50% off.
Hurry they are going fast. 28 items (some with more than one unit) this morning at 6am, only 8 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online