Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Dirty Baker, any trailer, regardless of pedigree gets two thumbs up when the photo shows it in use. An AT parked on the driveway doesnt even come close.

That is perfectly stated. Now THAT could be turned into a forum rule that would make sense. "Rule #1. Absolutely no pictures of rigs parked on pavement or driveways. Exceptions are for rigs loaded for departure from a driveway or on pavement while enroute to an offroad destination" :elkgrin:

Bodie_Aug2011+087.jpg

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
Team Ball's Out

ISEEMUD! Jeep and Horizon Trailer. Ray & Nick Collier:wings: and my other 4X4 1966 Military Mule.:Wow1:

Attachments

• Silverwood trip. 022.jpg
    Silverwood trip. 022.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Fla trip 083.jpg
    Fla trip 083.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

RD.

Hi I have just joined the forum , so here is a pic of our set up.

Just to say there are some fantastic trailers in fantastic locations in this thread.

DSC05347.jpg

RD.

Thanks for the compliments will get round to a full description and pics in a bit .

vwalan

hi my trailer

garypics1 066.jpgP3040047.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 232.jpg
hopefully heres some of my lynton artic trailer . the vw lt50 started life with it .these pics are heading way up from dades gorge in maroc .the other is my mitsubishi canter pulling it . this one is in el jadida campsite in maroc .

teotwaki

Excelsior!
That is quite a big trailer! That must take some intense skills to haul around. :) Please start a thread to show us more of what is inside the trailer and where you take it.

I found this about Dadès

Dadès Gorges, (French: Gorges du Dadès), is a gorge of the Dadès River and lies between the Atlas Mountains and Anti-Atlas mountain range, in Morocco, at 31°35′00″N 5°54′00″W / 31.5833333°N 5.9°W / 31.5833333; -5.9.

Berbers built many kasbahs in vicinity of gorges with defence purposes. These many kasbahs with combination of natural beauty contributes to high tourist attractivity in recent years

vwalan

hi unfortunately havent got any inside ones but bed at back over garage for monkey bikes . full house sink cooker worktops one side .shower toilet other side .then up the stepframe 240v fridge one side then 6ft seating other side draws then 6 ft seating . the trailer is 20ft long the total set up is 10mtrs . 3 mtr high 7ft 6ins wide. i usually tour spain morocco and portugal. but we do try off roading where ever we canP3030022.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 422.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 374.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 3 257.jpg.
heres some more of morocco. the sand dunes in the distance are erg chebbie . we got very close but didnt try to drive up them even i have a little bit of sense. i have tosay that with a landie or landcruiser these routes would be easy but with an artic and a mate with a service bus it was very thrilling .

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
That is a great crew cab, did it start life as a box or flat bed?
did you add the fifth wheel hitch? more pictures please!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior