Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

rctr03

Adventurer
youandi,

great looking trailer and setup, question
how do you secure all of the farkles when must leave the trailer?

jimmy

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
These pictures are posted under New Conqueror and Rig thread, but thought these appropriate for this section as well. True, they are driveway shots, but I am digging my new ride (the replacement for the 110 that went to a new owner):

89ClassicConquerorDriversProfile.jpg

89ClassicConquerorFront.jpg

89ClassiConquerorSideView.jpg

Thanks
Dendy

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
man i love that trailer . i thought mine was gonna be too big, yours is huge i really like the versatility of it the most.. and the stove set up for the winter camping is awesome.. when i was young , i did alot of winter camping, just a small 3 man isodome tent and a good bag .. no heater - 30 a few times, that was fun but i cant get anybody to go with me anymore they think im nuts

Yeah, I did many trips when I was younger backpacking in the snow and then tent/truck camping in the snow. Everyone in Arizona thinks I'm nuts. However with a diesel heater now and then the whole wood burning stove thing when it's fully set up, it doesn’t matter what the temps are outside, it’s all comfy warm inside. :elkgrin:

I really enjoy being able to spend time outside in the beauty of snow covered forest and then come back into total comfort of the KK nest.

By the way, your set up looks sweet! I love the picture surrounded by ferns.

Dec292008039.jpg

Even Roxy Likes it.

Dec302008005.jpg

Dec302008018.jpg

Dec292008037.jpg

Dec282008044.jpg

gasman

Adventurer
note to self .... buy a better camera and start taking more pictures..

i spend a lot of time in what we call here the near north .. algonquin park area, my uncle used to guide in there and i have been exploring the back roads/ forrest access rds. and logging trails, in the same area for the last 25 yrs. there are some amazing little lakes and rivers there and i forget how beautiful they are .. i promise that when next season rolls in i will take more pics so i can share them with all you guys here.. i got a few good pics put away somewhere but this is the trailer and rig thread .. forgive me for being a newbie im sure there is somewhere on this site to post the senic pics

UNI

Adventurer
Thanks, Titanpat57 & RCTR03

great looking trailer and setup, question
how do you secure all of the farkles when must leave the trailer?
jimmy

We use a thin high tensile aircraft cable to lock the gear to the trailer frame. We have been lucky and have never had any gear taken. I think most guys who camp like us, respect and watch out for each others gear. The pics posted earlier were taken at the ORCC/Bass Pro Outdoor Days event this last October (2009).

Camping - Red Bluff (Mark Twain National Forest/Missouri)

CIMG

CIMG1875.JPG

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
note to self .... buy a better camera and start taking more pictures........ i promise that when next season rolls in i will take more pics so i can share them with all you guys here.. i got a few good pics put away somewhere but this is the trailer and rig thread .. forgive me for being a newbie im sure there is somewhere on this site to post the senic pics

Gasman, this community has some amazing photographers. If you want to see their work and post up your own shots, check out the Photography section:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

rctr03

Adventurer
thanks for the response, i use large motorcycle cables as well. i only have the honda and a fuel tank outside. the engle and all of the other farkles are locked inside of the trailer.
again, great set up!
jimmy

gaberelli

Observer
Looks good TitanPat!! I looked at a 5th gen today. Not a trail, but very nice. My biggest complaint is the loss of Multi-Mode 4WD in the V6. I love having 2HI, 4AWD, 4AWD LO, 4HI, and 4LO in my 4th gen. The best you can do in the 5th gen is the Limited, which has all but 2HI. Hope you are enjoying yours!

Stan the Man

Adventurer
I tried taking a picture of the trailer, but this hot chick got in the way

Attachments

• alessandra-ambrosio-bikini-dt-05.jpg
    alessandra-ambrosio-bikini-dt-05.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 2,539
Last edited:

JMPC

Observer
My rig

My rig