Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
One more picture from that trip
Overland2012180.jpg

LSWEENEY

Here is a few shots of our Tentrax and our Jeep. The Tentrax has been easy to pull even up narrow washes and across boulders. We have become accustom to carrying a lot of gear and it handles it well! Our grandson really likes camping inside the tent and always asks about going out again. 2012-03-16 Aydens 1st time in our pop up tent wearing grandpas.jpg2012-03-16_18-19-05_696.jpg2012-03-17 Ayden on a cold morning camping.jpgIMG_4039.jpg

bftank

Explorer
snow caving trip with the boyscouts. my f350 and grandby, pulling the cargo trailer full of the boys camping equipment.

DSCN0986.JPG

bobDog

Expedition Leader
snow caving trip with the boyscouts. my f350 and grandby, pulling the cargo trailer full of the boys camping equipment.

View attachment 137182

Hah! I remember those scout days....snow and 3-4 ww2 1/2 pup tents w/ a fire in the middle . One of us throwing a can of baked beans in the other guys enclave waiting an hour for the explosion. Aghast youth and old guys to reign em in. 4x4's and camping was instilled in us all.
Not enough of that going on now! Respect for the outdoors and all that went with it! Knowledge pasted from one generation to the next w/ grace and honor. Respect earned and shared ...... WOW.
we have lost so much in the last 50-60 years. Crap....I sound like an old man.:eek:

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

bftank

Explorer
times have definitely changed. our main focus is teaching them discipline, respect for fellow man, and basic skills (cooking, working on cars, basic welding, carpentry, etc.). they are a great group of kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998