Post Pic's of your Jeep

willyswagon

Adventurer
In the picture above, the one on the Jeep is a Columbus Med X long.
The unit on the trailer is a Maggiolina Small.
We love them both, they are terrific. Mike S who is on this site is great to deal with and a wealth of information.
Yes it is a Kargo Master rack.
There should be no problem with it fitting on yourJeep.

Before we got the Jeep the tents were set up like this

DSC03734.jpg

Last edited:

JKIslander

Observer
Thank you, I Figured it was a long model. which we dont need being im 5'7 and the better half is 4'9 on a tall day. Im sure a normal length one will suit my purposes just fine.

Xjaddiction

Observer
Thank you. Yes, that's my house. My Dad designed it, he's always been a big Frank Lloyd Wright fan, and he's been an Architect for 50 years. I was the Contractor for the build. I've always wanted to build a house that my Dad designed, and my wife and I were finally able to do it three years ago. We've lived in it for two years, and it took a year to build. We absolutely love it! That side you see is the back of the house, and faces south. I use passive solar for now which works well (the house has 97 windows), although the house is designed to eventually use active solar and wind power in the future... we are on top of a very big hill...

Here is a front pic...

SunMar21184102CDT2010.jpg

Last edited:
here are some before and afters with the lift on....

the first weekend we had it
zj.jpg

freshly installed rough country 3.5" lift and some new hankook 265/75/16 dyna pro ATM's

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

your CJ6

msontag03

that CJ6 is epic. well done. I've been looking for one for quite sometime. I'd love to find a hardtop model. The trailer is sick too

msontag03

Observer
Thanks for feedback on 6.

When i bought the heep (yes it was) over 15 years ago it was US Border Patrol (southern AZ) relic with original emblems and painted original (faded) mint green or pistachio. It came with a white boxy metal hard-top and steel doors with push up glass windows.

In one of my revamping and reorganizing moments, i decided the top was too boxy and and restrictive for what I planned....so, I took my sawzaw to it and took it to the dump. :oops:. At least I saved the doors which I have not yet cleaned or used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M2C_PLUS