Post Pic's of your Jeep

buddha

Adventurer
BEAUTIFUL Jeep, Walt. Are those Fox Racing shocks I see?

By your area code, I'm guessing you're in NC. Got any local vendors to recommend?

wagsww3

Explorer
I'm running King coil overs front and rear. Simply amazing. I was running Fox coil overs on my LJ. I was in NC. I'm now in Canyon, TX. Hopefully Albuquerque, NM soon.:victory:

wagsww3

Explorer
In NC check out Galloways 4wd center. I use to go there all the time. Usually great deals on new and used tires of all sizes. Lester the owner is a great guy. He does trade ins on tires so you never know what you'll find. Wheels too. It's near Uwharrie national park so you can go wheelin as soon as you get your rig built or new hiking boots for your rig.

coastie kyle

Observer
My favoret pic. Used the Droid 2 with some sweet photo effect program.
1288189717810.jpg

Azlugz

Adventurer
Don't laugh! It's what I have and it does better than most people expect it to. Sure I'd rather have a Rover... but for my current situation, this works.

2010-11-20163746.jpg

If you use it to the fullest and enjoy it while getting out and exploring the outer areas, there is nothing to laugh at. Expedition travel does not mean it has to test the limits of man and machine to the fullest.

huskyfargo

Adventurer
If you use it to the fullest and enjoy it while getting out and exploring the outer areas, there is nothing to laugh at. Expedition travel does not mean it has to test the limits of man and machine to the fullest.

Don't invite laughter and nobody should laugh at it. That's a great looking rig. I know lots of people who run the older style Liberty and love what they're capable of. Powdercoat your wheels, then it'll look pretty mean.

tommudd

Explorer
Don't laugh! It's what I have and it does better than most people expect it to. Sure I'd rather have a Rover... but for my current situation, this works.

2010-11-20163746.jpg

No laughing at you, Good looking KK, have a couple of friends who have them now and wheel every where almost they want to go.
And plus this is my DD/weekend toy :victory:
25096_10150151163940052_851890051_1.jpg

LakeErielight007.jpg

jerbacher

Observer
No laughing at you, Good looking KK, have a couple of friends who have them now and wheel every where almost they want to go.
And plus this is my DD/weekend toy :victory:

Hey Tom lookin good!! Haven't been around here or Lost for quite a while, but your Jeep is looking better then ever! Mine looks pretty much the same as it did last time you saw it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179