Post Pic's of your Jeep

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
So that guy can drop $1000+ on a full width LED light bar and not have sense enough to drop down into a hole in the snow?

Septu

Explorer
So that guy can drop $1000+ on a full width LED light bar and not have sense enough to drop down into a hole in the snow?

You can almost always get out of the snow. You might be there a while, but with enough digging, winching, and using tree's etc, you will get out. It's a lot harder to drive away after hitting a moose. While I personally think there's more effective lights for 1k, I won't fault him for spending his money how he see's fit.

Viggen

Just here...
Or front mounted blowtorches to melt the snow. Instead of the "Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition" it could be the "James Bond 007 Edition"

scaled.php

intothewild

Adventurer
Testing out the new BB/shocks and 31s.. Performed fairly well for being so mild.. Hopefully I'll get out some more this weekend.

f9d5b8fa.jpg

Icikinsh

First test drive with JEEP after more than 1 year in garage...
700km, 1 day, avg diesel cons 9.01l/100km

Went to small Estonian island - MUHU :coffeedrink:
muhu kartee.jpg

Beautiful place, nice weather (-1c/3c), a lot of snow and small icy roads
IMG_2387.jpg

jeep muhu.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

MrBeast

Explorer
Here is my Junk: 80 CJ7, M105A3

Jeep-M105-1.jpg

And here is its current state of tornapartness

FirewallPaint.jpg

EnginePainted.jpg

NV4500.jpg

Hopefully will have it driving by later this week.

Nikson

Explorer

Yeah, he shouldve spent that money on a snow penetrating sonar system...

Or front mounted blowtorches to melt the snow. Instead of the "Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition" it could be the "James Bond 007 Edition"

You can almost always get out of the snow. You might be there a while, but with enough digging, winching, and using tree's etc, you will get out. It's a lot harder to drive away after hitting a moose. While I personally think there's more effective lights for 1k, I won't fault him for spending his money how he see's fit.

Never thought that picture will get everyone's attention to the LED light... LOL...

thats a washout hose in about 6ft hardpack base, that was blown over with another 3 feet that I was pushing... anyway... if you care to see it, just look at the recent video on the youtube channel.

p.s. how everyone spends their own money - is how we spend our own money!!! Fun comments guys... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78