Post Pic's of your Jeep

Longtallsally

Adventurer
IMG_2529_zpseead6646.jpg

Someone hasn't had his hard top off yet. Drove me nuts to have the soft top back there like that during the break in/delivery drive.

lysol

Explorer
Someone hasn't had his hard top off yet. Drove me nuts to have the soft top back there like that during the break in/delivery drive.

I actually took the soft top out the day after the trip when someone on another forum informed me to do it. Is it bad to leave it in like that for a long time? Mine was in the Jeep for about 30 days (1000 miles)

Longtallsally

Adventurer
I actually took the soft top out the day after the trip when someone on another forum informed me to do it. Is it bad to leave it in like that for a long time? Mine was in the Jeep for about 30 days (1000 miles)

It certainly won't hurt anything- but it's just annoying and in the way for putting anything in the back. My break in drive was 3100 miles cross country with a few hundred off road and then it stayed in there for another month after that until we got settled into a place after moving back from Europe. We never had anywhere to put it, so it had to live as it was delivered. The dog had to use one of the back doors as he was too big to fit over or under the soft top.

_DSC0201-L.jpg

_DSC0475-L.jpg

lysol

Explorer
It certainly won't hurt anything- but it's just annoying and in the way for putting anything in the back. My break in drive was 3100 miles cross country with a few hundred off road and then it stayed in there for another month after that until we got settled into a place after moving back from Europe. We never had anywhere to put it, so it had to live as it was delivered. The dog had to use one of the back doors as he was too big to fit over or under the soft top.

Ah. Gotcha. I was getting worried that the fabric might of rubbed or something wierd. The wife and I just slipped it out threw it in the spare bedroom. Is that Dozer or Crush? I want to say Dozer but those colors get flipped in pictures sometimes.

92path_68CJ

Crawl-O-Matic
Wheeling in Big Bear CA with the Southern California Off Road Explorers. Run had a lot of totally stock rigs for this part. We ran little John Bull, but I missed that bit with the group so no pics.

tumblr_msxxddG7ns1s72ck0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_msxxddG7ns1s72ck0o3_1280.jpg

jxir.jpg

Longtallsally

Adventurer
Ah. Gotcha. I was getting worried that the fabric might of rubbed or something wierd. The wife and I just slipped it out threw it in the spare bedroom. Is that Dozer or Crush? I want to say Dozer but those colors get flipped in pictures sometimes.

With that little cover over it, not a problem. We did remove the hard top to get it off eventually.

And it's Dozer. I love the color. It's got a few dings from doing its namesake, but they work just fine as beauty marks.

_DSC0184-L.jpg

RubiChris

Observer
Jeep in Magdalenas.jpg

Took a BLM road to a nice area overlooking the Rio Grande Valley the other day to check out the sandhill cranes that have begun to migrate in for the winter.

UnlimiDozer

Observer
Have posted mine before, but have done some work since, and just got back from Jeep Jamboree USA in Moab so thought I'd post up some pics of the Jeep and expo trailer. Both are works in progress, although the trailer obviously needs a lot more work than the Jeep.

On US 6 Sunday, just north of I 70:

And along I 80 in the Truckee River valley, just inside California on Monday:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179

Members online