Post Pic's of your Jeep

unkamonkey

Explorer
You people have some great vehicles but I am biased. My formative years were spent in things like Suburbans and Travelalls.
Sigh, shuffle, shuffle. I suppose I'll just have to make do with I own.

9af03271722ddec2924d5162cbb824c4.jpg

goin camping

Explorer
You people have some great vehicles but I am biased. My formative years were spent in things like Suburbans and Travelalls.
Sigh, shuffle, shuffle. I suppose I'll just have to make do with I own.

Have a jeep and a Suburban. Can't imagine not having either one as they both do what they do so well.

Many a desert night has been spent in the back of that burb.

unkamonkey

Explorer
Have a jeep and a Suburban. Can't imagine not having either one as they both do what they do so well.

Many a desert night has been spent in the back of that burb.
Actually our family started out in a 1955 Pontiac and dad had 'Burbs until 1992. I managed to have slept in about any vehicle I have owned. Perhaps the nap in the CJ3B involved a bit of alcohol.

Mr_Miyagisan

Adventurer

Finally tested out the range of articulation on the cherokee. Bump stops are at a perfect setting and I'm happily surprised with the setup as a whole

Mtnjeep1

Hi all, new to forum but not to jeeps. Have built a few XJ's and a ZJ, and finally moved on to a frame. Here's my 2006 LJ, mildly built so far with much more to come

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

paroxysym

Adventurer
07.5 WK, 4.7, OME MD w/ Bilstein 4600s, 255/75 BFG KO2 on '16 jk Hardrock wheels... 180k on the clock

Attachments

• IMG_1830.jpg
    IMG_1830.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 47

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12