Post Pic's of your Jeep

Ryan...

Slowly building it up so I can have a reliably fun/safe adventure vehicle. Already in talks/plans with the wife so I can do some solo trips from WI to CO/AZ.

53123335011_a788be06b7_b.jpg

m-l_johnny

Traded in my high milage Tacoma for the JT, which will be getting a Snap Outfitters Treehouse topper. Once we have that (est. late fall/ early winter) then the JK with the Ursa will get cleaned up and put on the market.

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 21

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Slowly building it up so I can have a reliably fun/safe adventure vehicle. Already in talks/plans with the wife so I can do some solo trips from WI to CO/AZ.

53123335011_a788be06b7_b.jpg
Looks like a fun combo! You could try putting some 50/50 tires on the bike and take it off road too, haha

Bobzdar

Observer
Just traded my '20 Gladiator Rubicon for a '24 Rubicon X 4XE. I found a lot of the trips I was doing in the Gladiator recently were around town, so could be done in electric with the 4xe, and the defender 130 can do all of the towing duties it used to do. The '24 4xe's got a few upgrades over the '23's beyond the cosmetic stuff, like the ability to use it as a 3.6kw generator, full float rear axle for improved towing, better brake regen and some other stuff, so when I brought my Gladiator to the dealer for an oil change and they asked if I'd be interested in a new one, I told them if they could find me a yellow rubicon 4xe with all the options my gladiator did, I'd be interested. They found me one and gave me a good enough deal between trade and discount, so I drove it home. I'm transferring the winch and sunrider over from the Gladiator, and I still have my morryde trail kitchen and spare tire rotopax mount from my JLUR I can put on it. Can't wait to try out the 3.6kw generator on my next excursion. First impressions are good, very noticeably more powerful than the pentastar despite carrying more weight around. It feels like going to a v8 from the v6, though it sounds like a cheap 90's cavalier (though I honestly don't care much what it sounds like). Haven't tried electric only yet, will give a full charge and try it out tomorrow.PXL_20231007_224628664.jpg

Journey11

2017 JKU, 3" lift, 35" MT on Fuel wheels, LED Halo headlight upgrade, San Hima Kalbarri RTT.
2017 Turtleback Expedition, 35" AT, San Hima Jervis Pro RTT.
Love this set-up, been an outstanding rig that inspires us to explore as often as we can.

IMG_8042.jpgIMG_6724.jpgIMG_5631.jpg

Journey11

Just traded my '20 Gladiator Rubicon for a '24 Rubicon X 4XE. I found a lot of the trips I was doing in the Gladiator recently were around town, so could be done in electric with the 4xe, and the defender 130 can do all of the towing duties it used to do. The '24 4xe's got a few upgrades over the '23's beyond the cosmetic stuff, like the ability to use it as a 3.6kw generator, full float rear axle for improved towing, better brake regen and some other stuff, so when I brought my Gladiator to the dealer for an oil change and they asked if I'd be interested in a new one, I told them if they could find me a yellow rubicon 4xe with all the options my gladiator did, I'd be interested. They found me one and gave me a good enough deal between trade and discount, so I drove it home. I'm transferring the winch and sunrider over from the Gladiator, and I still have my morryde trail kitchen and spare tire rotopax mount from my JLUR I can put on it. Can't wait to try out the 3.6kw generator on my next excursion. First impressions are good, very noticeably more powerful than the pentastar despite carrying more weight around. It feels like going to a v8 from the v6, though it sounds like a cheap 90's cavalier (though I honestly don't care much what it sounds like). Haven't tried electric only yet, will give a full charge and try it out tomorrow.View attachment 799962
Great move to the 4xe, I think we are about to pull the trigger on one also, upgrade from our JKU.
Electric for all of our errands and work commuting but still have the gas for overlanding well beyond any charging stations.
The huge jump in HP and torque is a sweet bonus.
Love to hear your review after some field testing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior