Post Pic's of your Jeep

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
2 of my babies:

2012-04-13_12-45-30_311.jpg

The '46 is in the garage behind them. And in the shed, and the polebarn. It's a work in progress:sombrero:

Last Saturday, doing a shake down run before heading to Moab this Friday.

2012-04-28_13-53-26_266.jpg

Howdy and My Jeep

Just joined EP tonight after lurking for a couple years.
I have always loved the out doors, and my husband now is starting to get the bug after a few trips out in MY 1976 Jeep Wagoneer.
I bought it about three years ago. Since then we have rebuilt the 360 engine, added a 160A power master alternator, rewired the engine compartment, yellow top Optima battery (soon to have a dual yellow top), rebuilt the QT transfer case and added a mile marker part-time kit, lifted it with a Rusty's 4" spring lift, shoed it with cooper 31 x 10.5 x 15's, and added a 25gal AUX fuel tank.

The next thing that will be added is a Diamondrax full length confer style rack with driving lights, a old Warn winch bumper, and winch, and a spare tire/ jerry can carrier to the back.
I just bought 400" of L Track, and have installed some of it in the cargo area for tying down loads, Right now it is also securing my 60" High Lift till we get the roof rack on. Once the rack is on the rest will be installed up on the rack for securing loads in it.
Last week we also bought a nice comfy piece of memory foam that lays down in the back for our mattress. I will be sewing a cover for it.

I also want to build cabinets over the rear wheel wells to the tailgate for storage. And of course get it painted. I am thinking black?

This website has been such a great resource for me, and thank you all for all of your great ideas.

Dusty

Well on to the pictures I reckon?

This was what it looked like when I first bought it, Wag sag and tired:

This is my Waggy now (Our first shake down cruise and camping in the AZ desert over thanksgiving):

Last edited:

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Nice Jeep. I did a double take when I read the thing about "husband and MY jeep".:elkgrin: I will have to show it to my wife.

I would think twice about painting it black, especially being in the southwest. It will get pretty hot being all black. I would probably keep it the same color and paint the top white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger