Post Pic's of your Jeep

csclifford

Outside of Comfort
Here is my '00 WJ on a trip out west I took this past Spring. This is in front of Temple of the Sun out in Cathedral Valley in Capitol Reef National Park, UT.

87Warrior

GP'er
I am new here, and I have a Jeep problem

03 TJ Rubi
DSC_0315.jpg

92 MJ - Work in progress
IMAG0048.jpg

06 WK Hemi
IMAG0027-2-3.jpg

Nagasako

Thanks!

I've only had the grand for a few months now, so it cobbled together a bit... But I have 4" BDS Springs and adjustable lowers and track bar. I'm saving for Clayton long arms now and will probably keep the springs. Tires are 265/70 17 grabber AT2, great deal on Amazon. I also have 1.5" spacers on the wheels.

Lecoq

Explorer
Thanks!

I've only had the grand for a few months now, so it cobbled together a bit... But I have 4" BDS Springs and adjustable lowers and track bar. I'm saving for Clayton long arms now and will probably keep the springs. Tires are 265/70 17 grabber AT2, great deal on Amazon. I also have 1.5" spacers on the wheels.

Nice setup. How do you like your tires in the snow? I just got a set a few weeks ago.

lion5294

First time posting on here and I stumbled on this thread and I've been drooling! This is my first Jeep, '89 YJ, 4" list with 33's, 10k winch...I thought I didn't need to do anything else to it until I saw this thread!

004.jpg

da10A

Adventurer
I found the General Grabber AT2 to be awesome year round up here in Canada on my Land Rover. In fact, if I wouldn't be running Duratracs on my Jeep, I wouldn't hesitate to use the generals again.

W

Woolleybrewingco

2010 JKU

Long time lurker, here's our trip last Spring to Cape Lookout, OBX.image.jpgimage.jpg

4x4reedom

Too New to Name It...

Just picked it up July 4th. In Orange County, CA with less than 100 miles on the odo :bike_rider:
Jeep first dirt.jpg

And my XJ before that (8 years ago and in Pennsylvania) :)
nc4wd_xj_paragon.jpg

B 1000

Nothing special
Here are a few pics from my 10 day trip from SoCal to Moab. Mine is the Trektopped white JKU, and my buddy has the white JKU with the roof rack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle