Post Pic's of your Jeep

AllxHeart

I posted my jeep over 2000 post ago and it's come a long way. Here's how I bought it.

and here it is now.

Upgrades.
14 bolt rear spring over axle
Dana 44 front with 4 link and sway away 2.0 shocks
Hummer recentered wheels with rock guards
37" tires
Stock Cummins 4bt Engine
NV4500 5 speed transmission
Disc brakes front and rear with hydroboost

I drive this 17 miles to work everyday getting 20-24mpg. Lots of little projects going on now to it.

ducnek

Pics taken 9-7-14, finally cooling off, great day on the trails

jeep%20creek%20cross-L.jpg

:smiley_drive:

BWickett

Observer
Jeep with the Maggiolina along for the ride

Took the Jeep out with the RTT to Faucherie Lake area for a much needed camping trip.

Sftx7w.jpg

LPIII

Observer
under construction

Mine almost done, at the custom muffler shop. We rebuilt a multimillion dollar dealership project faster than this XJ build up.

Attachments

• XJ on lift.jpg
    XJ on lift.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 91

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Mine almost done, at the custom muffler shop. We rebuilt a multimillion dollar dealership project faster than this XJ build up.
LPIII nice build, I now have a JKU but I sure miss my built up XJ. Is that writing on the windows from you or the shop?

The rack rocks !!!

A

AngryRedBird

20%2BYears%2B10%2BDays%2B017.JPG

Now that's the way to go!

Loving your JK,AngryRedBird :victory:

Really trying hard to keep her clean.. and although we are a long way from finishing a few more upgrades.. the trip really stressed the jeep.. so a few alterations system checks are needed.. added the blog post to the images 1 page back if you haven't read it.. oh and we have more adventures.. maybe not as extreme as this last one or many of those seen here.. The Bird has gotten dirty more than once..
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998