Post Pic's of your Jeep

Area52

Adventurer
Added some Rubi takeoffs today:

viewFile.html

SurfGuru

Thanks! I don't have any rocks in Florida, but lots of sand and mud so I figured I'd put this thing together for actual realistic use.

dougmorgan99

Hello everyone, been a lurker for a while and decided to create my profile and post pics of my ongoing 4 year expedition rig build. I need to take more recent pics for the lights have changed some, but its how she mostly stands today. I need to get my Lokka(Aussie) Locker install in the rear Dana 44A and a truss, but I am contemplating the new ARB Air Locker just created for this axle... anyways, here are the specs:

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Expo Rig. 5.2L Magnum V8. NP242 T-case Swap. 4.5" Iron Rock Off Road Lift. 32" Kanati Mud Hog Tires. C4x4 Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier. RockHard 4x4 Jerry Can Mount. Custom Front Winch Bumper w/ Brush Guard. Warn VR8000 Winch. Surco Roof Rack w/ Hi-Lift, Axe, Shovel Mounts. 13" & 30" Hanma Light Bars.

IMG_1128.jpgIMG_1360.jpgIMG_1348.jpg

t4rFL

Adventurer
Hello everyone, been a lurker for a while and decided to create my profile and post pics of my ongoing 4 year expedition rig build. I need to take more recent pics for the lights have changed some, but its how she mostly stands today. I need to get my Lokka(Aussie) Locker install in the rear Dana 44A and a truss, but I am contemplating the new ARB Air Locker just created for this axle... anyways, here are the specs:

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Expo Rig. 5.2L Magnum V8. NP242 T-case Swap. 4.5" Iron Rock Off Road Lift. 32" Kanati Mud Hog Tires. C4x4 Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier. RockHard 4x4 Jerry Can Mount. Custom Front Winch Bumper w/ Brush Guard. Warn VR8000 Winch. Surco Roof Rack w/ Hi-Lift, Axe, Shovel Mounts. 13" & 30" Hanma Light Bars.

View attachment 250415View attachment 250414View attachment 250413

very nice! bumper looks good.

EttienneM

Observer
Jeep in the Richtersveld, the moutons on the left of the photo are in Namibia and on the right in South Africa. The line of green vegetation is where the Orange river runs between the two countries.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78