Post Pic's of your Jeep

P89Jeeper

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03042.jpg

juicexj24

Observer
My 88' XJ. 5.5" TnT Customs Y-Link, RE Coils and Leafs, Aussie Front, ARB Rear. D30 & D44 4.11 gears, Alloy USA Shafts both Front and Rear, Full Skids, ARB Snorkle, 33x10.5 BFG MT's. 73" on 20 degree RTI Ramp. Point and Shoot.

Attachments

• 100_1248 (Custom).JPG
    100_1248 (Custom).JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_1169 (Custom).JPG
    100_1169 (Custom).JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 79

juicexj24

Observer
My other Jeep 00' WJ, 3.5" IRO Coils, JKS Discos, rear lower control arms, BPE's, tie rod. DT8000 shocks, Bunch of KOR stuff including rock rails. 235/85r16 Toyo Open Country AT's on JK wheels and some skids. Tom Woods front driveshaft conversion.

Attachments

• wvawj6 (Custom).JPG
    wvawj6 (Custom).JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 89

S.Limited

RocTrac said:
How do you like the stroker?

I love the power but am disappointed with the fuel economy. I expected it to be worse but I got more than I bargained for. If I had it to do again I would explore a V8 convertion a little more. Even more power for similar fuel economy?

RocTrac

Adventurer
S.Limited said:
I love the power but am disappointed with the fuel economy. I expected it to be worse but I got more than I bargained for. If I had it to do again I would explore a V8 convertion a little more. Even more power for similar fuel economy?

I have been looking at the stroker and the 5.3 swap and well, its looking like the 5.3.

S.Limited

RocTrac said:
I have been looking at the stroker and the 5.3 swap and well, its looking like the 5.3.

I think the 5.3 would be the right way to go. I'm going to retire the wagoneer in the next couple years and I plan to replace it with a 00-06 Tahoe with the 5.3.
I need more truck to get my trailer where I want to go. I really like what 02TahoeMD has done with his.

S.Limited

My xj is great for room with my 2 boys. It just won,t get my trailer up some of the steep mountain trails I like and getting to the mountains with the trailer is an exercise in an hour of WOT.

RocTrac

Adventurer
:REAdvRockClimber:
S.Limited said:
My xj is great for room with my 2 boys. It just won,t get my trailer up some of the steep mountain trails I like and getting to the mountains with the trailer is an exercise in an hour of WOT.

This baby will make 4 children, I don't have a family I have a litter.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78